The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Theory on Savagekin
So, I've had this swirling around in my mind for a while. It's already known that Goldrinn Savagekin eventually become Worgen. However, would this happen for other Druidic sects? I.E., would a Druid of the Talon become something akin to a Harpy, or Arakkoa, when they go Savagekin? Would a Druid of the Claw become something like a Furbolg?

Discussion, go.
Weren't the druids of the pack turning specifically into wolf forms related to that giant wolf Ancient that's known for its ferocity?

If it had been normal wolves they were turning into, as are the forms of other druid groups, they wouldn't have been overwhelmed by their form's power and influence.
All druids fight their animalistic instinct, but Goldrinn was more than just an animal. Turning into a demigod likely has a lot of consequences.
Old thread.
Anyways, Uth, you don't get my point. Most Druidic Sects are based off a Demigod. Malorne for Druids of the Antler, Aviana for Druids of the Talon, Ursol and Ursoc for Druids of the Claw, and Goldrinn for Druids of the Pack.

Druids of the Pack are the only known Druids to turn into something resembling Humanoids when they become Savagekin, the Worgen. However, Druids of the Pack also have a heavily increased pull to become a Savagekin. So, what I'm asking is the following;

When Druids from other sects become Savagekin, do they also ultimately take on a Humanoid like form, or do Druids of the Pack just do that due to Goldrinn's harder pull on them?
Ultimately the other druidic deitys are significantly calmer than Goldrinn. They can think straight, though are prone to getting angry themselves, true. When taking on a druidic form, it's less a mimicry of an animal and more a mimicry of the demigod. You might even get some of their personality traits. Which is the problem with Goldrinn.

It's much easier to get lost to rage than other emotions. To take his form is to tread a very dangerous path.

I don't really know why they turn into Worgen though.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
I could post something sourceless and badly worded, but I'm just going to put this.

Long ago, amid a brutal war between the night elves and the demonic satyrs in Kalimdor, a group of druids practiced a powerful yet unwieldy form that embodied the fury of the wolf Ancient, Goldrinn. Taught by Ralaar Fangfire, these Druids of the Pack sought to temper the uncontrollable rage inherent in their chosen form. To do so, they willingly submitted to the energies of the Scythe of Elune, a mystical artifact created from Goldrinn’s fang and the staff of Elune.

Rather than abate the druids’ fury, however, the weapon transformed Ralaar and his followers into worgen: bestial humanoids enslaved by their own primal instincts. Blinded by all-consuming rage, Ralaar’s druids tore through friend and foe alike during battle with the satyrs. Night elves wounded by the unruly beasts contracted a virulent curse that turned them into worgen as well. Desperate to stanch the affliction’s spread, Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage mournfully banished the worgen to a pocket dimension of the Emerald Dream, where they would be in peaceful slumber for all eternity.

-----

They weren't true savagekin, basically. They became half-humanoid because when they attempted to bind the form's fury using the now scythe of Elune, it basically twisted and corrupted it, if I understand correctly.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Titans, Druids, and Chaos Theory Beltharean 1 725 04-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Xigo