The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Feedback for 4 Chractures
I have been on this server for a little over a month. Even have my first grunt Vylian. Now More than ever I am looking to get feed back on, literally, " Everything".

I realize that I am not consistent with some of there personality types or even with the way the speak common with my characters.

I am still trying to find a balance. I really would like to bee good at Rp as it is my biggest past time right now.
Its easy to write story's harder to act them out.

Feel free to give constructive feed back if you have played with any one of them even once.

Rude comments will only make me think of you less I wont take it personally at all and will prob forget it, just as soon. I do feel I am a nub still trying to get a feel for both RP and the community.

PS. Also leave me some feed back, concerning my grammar, punctuation and spelling Basically I'm asking for feedback on how I type. * Wonders if she's asking for trouble* Well there's always room to improve and this request goes for both IC and OOC.

My characters are Kasmira, Baha, Monica, Vylian, Sinii.

PPS As much as I do want feed back for Baha I have already made up my mind as to whether or not I'm keeping her.

PPPS Aaaaannnnnd I have no problem with bias so long as you realize your biased

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cappn Feedback 4: Feedback 4Ever CappnRob 1 4,611 08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Zenethen