The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Recent Events
Greetings CotHer's! The General here with an important announcement!
As of yesterday, I shall not be on CotH as much as before, but I shall keep up with the forums.
As for my characters, here is what they are doing:

Vitaly Zaitsev is currently away from home with a note to his beloved Epsilon. It states that he had a job to do outside of alliance territory, and he will be gone for a while.

Grok'Thaz is venturing the mountains of Nagrand, Terrokar, and Zangarmarsh, searching for a runemaster so he may seek training.

Septimus is currently wandering Icecrown, searching for clues for his memory loss. He wishes to remember what happened to make him go insane, even though Kazuru told him it was bad.

Shaulea has left Northrend, and has ventured to Kalimdor where she was detained temporarily by the Kal'Dorei guards. She had permission to send one letter, and it goes as the following:
Dear Mistress,
The people we have both been exiled by are holding me prisoner for treason. They will not let me go, and I fear for Dusky.
(( a few teardrops can be seen on the paper ))

That's all my active characters for now! I'll be back in short time hopefully!

<3's ~GeneralDefyre~
Just as an update, I am still absent but will be back within a week hopefully!
As for my characters, here is an updated list as to their whereabouts.

Vitaly Zaitsev is still away from home, and has sent a letter to Epsilon. It is written on a ripped piece of parchment, and states the following,
"Dear Eppy,
I am so sorry for being away so long, but this contract has me moving farther and farther away from safe lands. The bird who gives you this letter is a messenger, and I ask that you please take care of him until I return.
Love,
Vitaly"

Grok'Thaz has been wandering for some time now, and it seems like he may not return. Somehow, a small piece of tree bark has made it to the infirmary with a red paw print, and a small crystal wrapped in leaves on it. There is no note attached, but a small leaf has the name Nexariel printed on it.

Septimus is still wandering Icecrown, and every now and then, Argent scouts would notice huge areas where the wildlife and undead have been slaughtered. In the same mountaintop where he died, Septimus has left a note for anyone following him:
"Follow in these footsteps, and nothing awaits you but misery and death. Turn around and warn all others, because upon my return, I shall steal her away from you!
~Septimus~
( On the paper can be seen small drops of blood, and the note is held down to the ground by a large bone. On the back of the note a drawing of a crazed Blood Elf stealing away a crying Draenei can be seen.)

Shaulea's whereabouts are unknown, but another letter has made it out. Thus one reads:
"Dear Mistress,
Dusky is hurt and I tried to escape this prison with him, and it seems we have made it out. But I don't think Dusky can hold out much longer. I don't know where to go and all I can do is watch my little Dusky suffer in pain.
( Teardrops, along with a few smears of blood, can be seen on this parchment, and it was sent by bird."
lol Setimus isn't going to have to try real hard. I'll fill you in later, cause right now I'm typeing on wii internet and it SUCKS!!!
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney

Hehe, I am back from my trip and will hopefully be logging on more from here on out. See everyone ingame!
Welcome back!
With a hip, hip and a clippity clop
He's out looking for a head to swap
So don't try to figure out a plan
You can't reason with a headless man
~Disney