The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Matchmaking Service--Profiles and Matches
This is the thread for all purposes in regards to Kapre and Bezington's Matchmaking Service. You can keep track of your profile and matchmaking status, as well as look up who else is available and make matches on your own.

We are also seeking employees who can make interviews and gather profiles for us as well as provide consultation on matches made.

Also open for discussion in this thread: Suggest us a name for the business itself :D

TO APPLY FOR A JOB: PM imagenashyun or Dukica
TO APPLY FOR A MATCHMAKING PROFILE: Seek Kapre or Bezington ICly or PM the below application:

Quote:1.) What is your full name? Age? Gender? Race? Occupation/class?

2.) Tell of your history (be brief).

3.) How do you see yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

4.) What are your hobbies and interests?

5.) What are you hoping to seek as a partner? Are you particular with gender and race?

6.) What traits would you like this partner to have?

7.) Are there any potential kinds of suitors you -don't- want?

8.) Short term or long term?

===================
MATCHMAKING SERVICE
===================

-----------
WORKERS:
-----------

~Kapre (imagenashyun): Owner, Founder, Management, Interviewer, Profile Reviewer, Matchmaker, Counselor

~Bezington Whammelthrottle (Dukica): Owner, Management, Interviewer, Profile Reviewer, Matchmaker, Counselor

~Kentado Starseer (imagenashyun): Interviewer

~Kaldereto Windwalker (imagenashyun): Advertiser

~Seu (Shane): Interviewer, Profile Reviewer (hiring pending)

~Thragash (Grakor456) : Interviewer, Profile Reviewer, Matchmaker (hiring pending)

=============
CLIENT PROFILES
=============
All profiles are private by default. Clients can request for the profiles to be public or withdrawn entirely upon request.

EDIT 8/7/11: Added Gunnar and Kaz's profiles.
EDIT 24/7/11: Added Thragash as our head Horde matchmaker. Hiring pending until Kapre is found or Bezington hires Thragash himself.
EDIT 17/8/11: Added Jean's profile.

+ANDRA [Draenei Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+BOAN RAIENSTAON [Blood Elf Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+CINNAMON FIREFIELD [Gnome Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+ENDLING [Undead Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+GAVIN BRONZECREST [Human Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+SIR GUNNAR MURRAY [Human Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+HARG STEELSPLITTER [Orc Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+IZSHANDRIEL DREAMSTALKER [Night Elf Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+JEAN ROSE-MARIE YUGH MCCARTHY [Human Female]
Spoiler:
Private

+KECH [Orc Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+KELAR DAWNBLAZE [Blood Elf Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+KRONA OF THE WHITECLAW CLAN [Orc Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+LAYNA BOLTSY [Gnome Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+LIRIDON DUSKRUNNER [Blood Elf Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+RELON [Draenei Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+SALLY HAWKSTRIDER [Blood Elf Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+THORVIAL JAMES THELCO [Human Male]

Spoiler:
Private

+THRAGASH [Orc Male]

+YUI [Draenei Female]

Spoiler:
Private

+ZUL'KAZ'ZAN DARKSPEAR (Kaz) [Troll Male]

Spoiler:
Private

=============
MATCHES
=============

KAPRE'S MATCHES:

BEZINGTON'S MATCHES:

[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
By the way, Shiv's done this before and Izzy is highly compatible with Safksha.
If you'd like matches to be made, you can have a profile made with Kapre or Bezington :)
(06-22-2011, 03:48 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: By the way, Shiv's done this before and Izzy is highly compatible with Safksha.

(06-22-2011, 03:48 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Izzy is highly compatible with Safksha.

(06-22-2011, 03:48 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: highly compatible

Lolno.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Is it possible to have Relon's profile pm'ed to me, so I can see it? Please. (:
BUSINESS UPDATE: Kapre is missing and he is likely not to be found in a good while (was kidnapped by a warlock). If you want a profile ICly, contact either Bezington, Kentado, or Kaldereto. If you wish to make a profile but feel you cannot meet any of us, send me or Dukica a PM :).
This business needs more love.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I agree with Grakor! More love is required.
A business in love needs moar love. Herpa derp~

I'm considering a policy change to increase clientele, but I'd have to discuss it with Dukica. I'm not sure if I should wait until Kapre is found and rescued or have Bezzeh make the authorization himself. Essentially, potential clients could fill out a form to allow themselves to have an easier time getting a profile (OOCly, to compensate for lack of time RPing as Duki and I are just about the only ones taking profiles) and then simply mail it business management. Pros in doing so would have clients, including the shy ones, to allow themselves access to the business at any given time without a meeting being arranged..... but the con would be how neither Bezington nor Kapre would be able to make judgements based on an in-person interview wherein they estimate a person's character by their own observations (body language, how they dress, etc).
Perhaps allow mail-in (PMed) applications, but encourage that personal interviews are best?

Also, one of the main limitations right now is that both Kapre and Bezington are Allies. A Hordie as one of the main guys would be useful in getting more profiles.

...funny thought. Thragash as a matchmaker? He got himself a guy already.
I have a Hordie (Kaldereto), but Kent and Kal are only meant to be "backup" profilers when I'm not RPing Kapre, and neither are in position to make any matches at this point (especially Kent). There is Seu, but I haven't seen him as of late. A Horde matchmaker, preferrably, would be a regularly RPed character.

...though Thragash as a matchmaker is an amusing thought XD.
*Huge orc sits down* "Alright, I'll be taking your profile today..."

I'd actually be up for it, it sounds infinitely amusing, and I play Thragash almost every day.
I vote for Thragash being a matchmaker.
Yus. Have him as an interviewer, and have Bezington have a nervous breakdown due to being the shortest of them all :D
BUSINESS UPDATE:

IC: Kapre has been rescued last Sunday, but he is far from physically, mentally, and -definitely- emotionally ready to resume his business (trust me, this is probably one of the few chances to see the uglier side of the derp). Meanwhile, Kentado hasn't delivered Jean or Lekan's profiles yet. To keep himself busy and distracted during his recovery, Kapre has been making charts so once he is able to get back to work, matches can be made. He is considering policy changes and hiring more help. Until then, he'll resume taking profiles.

OOC: The chart Kapre is making ICly is what I'm working on OOCly through Microsoft Excel. I have made about 5 matches by far, but they will not be announced until I run through the whole clientele, including Jean and Lekan's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Civilian Displacement Service" Fortwit 2 990 09-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Fortwit
  Postal Service: Mail with smiles! BeepBoop 0 649 08-15-2011, 08:10 PM
Last Post: BeepBoop
  Kapre's and Bezington's Matchmaking Service ImagenAshyun 13 2,128 08-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ImagenAshyun