The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Fr3d's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, hello, at the very first I would like to introduce myself, my name is "Frederik"(Cut off some characters and added a neat number as letter, which ended up forming my forum name!), I've been playing World of Warcraft ever since 2004(That's a quite long time), with minor breaks once in a while though. I haven't been playing any similar games to WoW really, perhaps Diablo, but that's the closest we get. I've been Role Playing ever since I was introduced to it by my friend, which was around 2005, perhaps 2006, not too certain.
I've mostly been RP'ing on Retail realms, Argent Dawn (EU) in particular, I've had allot of great experiences there, and also on some other private RP servers, yet I got thrown off rather quickly, due to the servers being flooded with noobs going "OMG AARRRPEE R 4 LIFELEZZ FAGG0TZZ!!1!!1!ONE!", and similar.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, as you could probably tell by my above text, English is not my native language, I am from the small country named "Denmark", placed in northern Europe, around Sweden and Norway, and here in Denmark, we speak Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I started playing Warcraft, I was too young to understand the game back then though, then later on my friends started playing Diablo, so I followed them into the universe of Diablo. Then a very good friend of mine started playing World of Warcraft, I thought it was stupid at first, but after a week of sneak-peeking over his shoulder, I wanted to try it myself first hand. So I did, and was sold after a week, ever since then I've been playing World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Well, your server seemed somewhat more professional than all the others out there, and again, here you have to go through this introduction approval stuff, which would eliminate almost every potential ARP'er, and/or Loller, and to me, this is very important, also the admins / moderators around here seems rather intelligent, which again is a very big plus.(No ass kissing intended :p)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most RP's, I can't name one in particular, as I am uncertain of what every style of roleplay is called. Though, I enjoy 'war'-like roleplays, where a big group of each faction gathers, and like charges at each other, as in the movies! I've sadly only experienced this a few times, though it was on retail realms which made it so much more interesting. The battle itself was not the peak to me, no, but the following roleplay, and what came with it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hm, I would probably say Orc - Warrior, or Sin'dorei - Mage(Bloodelf).
The Orc - Warrior combo, because, I find Orc a very strong, and aggressive race, so the warrior class would suit it perfectly, the way they charge in, and attack anything that moves, shredding everything from point A to B.
And the Sin'dorei - Mage combo, because of the lore around the Sin'dorei, and their Sunwell, therefore I find a caster race the most suitable to a Sin'dorei, and the mage, well, I basically enjoy that the most as a caster class, but also the lore around Blood mages, I find it all very interesting, yet I haven't been able to find time to read and fully understand the full lore around them, this, however, is a close goal to which I'll progress towards in the nearest future.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server, is for it to be somewhat more professional, and serious than all the other roleplaying realms out there. As I have already mentioned, I dislike ruiners, and based on that I find this server the most noobproff server available.
Also, I hope you do not execute people by a few simple grammar/spelling issues, as I've seen GM's in the past using this as a excuse to ban me/friends/unknown people to me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
This one is easy, RESPECT.
I find the need for respect great, as one may find another characters way of roleplaying / story ridicioulus, and based on that, go in and attack that one person in particular.
Yet, maturity is also a big deal, and it would also appeal to the above, the one person finding the other ones way of roleplaying silly, it would be the most appreciated if he kept it for himself, or attempting to tell the other person in a mature, and somewhat kind/intelligent way, so the person would be able to correct and/or modify whatever mispleased the second person.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once, there was a great Sin'dorei warrior, he was respected amongst his people, fought bravely, and for justice. His name was Raeyanor, he was well known across the whole of Azeroth, and Draenor too.
But then, the Sunwell was attacked, and taken from him, and his people, whilst Kael'Thas was attempting to find a new source for his people, Raeyanor tried his hardest to regain the Sunwell, for he knew, that any other source of magic, would have a possible bi-effect on his people, he went on for days, weeks, even years without accomplishing anything, his hunger was great, only little did he feed, as the time went on, he gave up hope...his hunger had bested him, he fell on the cold ground of Northrend, and lied there, peering up, into the sun, belore.
Decades went by, new heroes ventured to the cold Northrend. One day, the former Death Knight. Thalaeron of the Ebon Blade, also a Sin'dorei, found himself lost in Northrend, he peered around, searching shelter for the coming storm. He traveled for around a hour, the storm ripping in the trees, and blowing off every building in its way, until he found this small cave, in which he took shelter for the storm. He attempted to loosen up the snow, and block the entrance slightly with the loose snow, but as he digged, he found a big, square formed stone, it was too edgy to be natural, no, this was manmade, he dug down around it, revealing it’s whole, and to his surprise, he found a grave, a slight "wow" escaped his lips, he looked at it for a moment, he then began to dig down in the direction the text on the stone was facing, he didn’t care to translate the language written on the stone, he was too busy getting to the buttom, and reaching the coffin down below. Shortly after, he had dug the coffin free, it was a big stone block, sealed with golden plate metal, Thalaeron shrugged, he withdrew his sword, and attempted to cut it open, and he succeeded.
He took a deep breath, before shattering the stone top of the coffin, he took a quick look down there, there was no corpse, not even a skeleton, all that was there, was some ancient Sin’dorei equipment, and a piece of cloth wrapped around something, that could be a sword. He took all of it, putting what he could down into his bag, and put knitted the cloth wrapped weapon around his back.
He then traveled south-east, hoping to find a Inn, or similar. A few days passed by, he walked through the cold snow, climbed his way up mountains, and then once he had climbed, what was to be his last mountain, he saw a floating city in the distance, “Dalaran..” he thought to himself, he fastened up towards the floating city, hoping he would be welcome there, as he had been thrown out of times in the past, just for being a former Death Knight.
He arrived just below the city, and found a bunch of Kirin tor mages standing around, he walked up to them with a smile on his face, and greeted them, and to his surprise they repaid his smile, and welcomed him to Dalaran, whilst afterwards showing him the portal leading to Dalaran itself. He thanked them many times, and went on into the portal, a few seconds after, he found himself standing in the middle of Dalaran, and he looked around, nervous yet amazed by the city’s impressive appearance, he bumped into a mage of the Kirin tor, walking around the streets of Dalaran, he apologized almost instantly, the mage smiled at him and said it was no big deal, Thalaeron asked where he could find the closest Inn, and the mage directed him to the north of his current position, three minutes later, he found himself standing in a orcish looking Inn, he sat down by a free table, and withdrew the items he had found by the grave. The armor was shining gold, as if it was still freshly made; the helmet covered almost all the face but the eyes. He looked down himself, skulls all over his armor, a dark presence seemed to glow out of him, he shrugged his shoulders slightly, and unequipped his current armor, to equip the golden armor he had found, he felt as if the armor was dragging him towards it, as if it was forcing him to put it on, he had completely forgotten about the weapon wrapped in cloth. He found his eyes dwelling on it, he sat now with the holy gear equipped on, normally this would hurt him in many ways, as a Death Knight, he wouldn’t exactly feel good about wearing something holy as this, but it was no different from his regular armor, in fact, he felt stronger.
Whilst he was sitting there, peering at the enwrapped blade, he heard a sudden explosion just outside the Inn, the entrance collapsed and people were blown inside, he put the blade back onto his back, stood up and withdrew his runesword, he was standing in a combat position, facing the entrance of the Inn, a second explosion could be heard, yet this seemed somewhat further away, a few goblins came running towards the Inn, sticking pieces of explosive into the collapsed entrance, and blowing the blockade away. Thalaeron stormed outside, looking around to find Dalaran invaded by the scourge, he ran towards them, whilst swinging his blade in a circle around him, shredding everything in his way.
Hours went by, the scourge kept coming, and the Kirin tor mages were doing their best to shut the portal down, disallowing anyone to get teleported up there from the ground, yet they found themselves slaughtered in the attempt to do so. Thalaeron was exhausted, the scourge kept coming, and he kept killing, not even half of Dalaran was still alive, only a few adventures, just as himself, and a bunch of Kirin tor mages were still alive. Someone suddenly blocked his attack, and sent him flying backwards, he looked up, and saw a Death Knight, as himself, but stronger and still in the service of the Lich King it seemed, he jumped right back up, and charged at the Death Knight, yet again, the Death Knight blocked Thalaerons attack, but he kept on going. Thalaeron held his blade up above his head, and sent it flying down towards his opponent, he was blown backwards, and his hand felt as if it was burning, he looked down at it, only to find the hilt left of his sword, he gasped, he looked around for something to fight with instead, in panic he grabbed a wooden shovel, and attacked the Death Knight again, yet this was shattered again, and he received a large chest wound from his stupidity to fight with a shovel. He then remembered the weapon on his bag, he withdrew the enwrapped blade, pulled off the cloth, and found a ancient blade lying in his hands, he folded his hands around the hilt, his eyes began to glow as he was sent floating up towards the sky, a dump voice could be heard “I… Have returned…”, he was then placed on the ground again, his strength regained, he found himself slaughtering the Death Knight, without major problems, he looked down on himself, his armor was glowing, he was using different attacks, and his corrupted unholy magic, had turned into a strong, holy magic, he wasn’t fighting with anger anymore, he had reclaimed his soul, Raeynor has returned.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Besides that I really hope for an approval to get on this amazing looking server, no, everything I wanted to know, I have read about in the stickies. :)

Oh, yes, there is one thing, is my story too long? X]
Hello there Fr3d, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Nope, the story wasn't too long at all! It was an enjoyable read, thank you.
Hope you enjoy yourself here.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.