The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hisae's Introduction

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have RolePlayed for one year now. I joined World of Warcraft five months after launch and got into PvE or Player vs Enviorment type gameplay. Last year a friend of mine got me into RolePlay and I enjoyed it. I mainly like support type roles or being a shop keeper.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United Sates of America. My Language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I have followed the storyline from Warcraft, Warcraft II and Warcraft III, expansions included. I have read the older books like Day of the Dragon and War of the Ancients, as well as others. I enjoy the lore of the game and when they released World of warcraft I could not resist.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
World of Warcraft got to expensive for me with rent and such, and I actually went through alot before I found yours. Most servers were either too difficult to get into or were no longer functional but still had their sites up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly like calm role play. For example. A shop keeper who helps out people and smiles at her customers on a daily basis to a Priest who follows adventurers through out Azeroth. Though I do not believe in miracle cures. If you get your arm blown off and it's still in one piece. Mabey, mabey it can be healed. You get it blown up your out of luck. xD

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race/class is probably a Night Elf Priest. For one the Night elves have such interesting lore, and probably one the the most detailed lore as well. As for the priest, what better way to be of help to others then being able to heal and support.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, Everytime I find an RP server I look to see what they have to offer and what they allow. Honestly I was impressed with your Rules and it really seemed that you guys know what you want and how you want it to go. Which I fully respect that. Alot of people just throw stuff together and put it on the shelf. As for what I expect. I feel as if this server will be a great eviorment in which to RolePlay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals to me most is probably the one about basing ones character profile to fit in with the lore. Most people go way out of lore on Official WoW and it's so irritating trying to figure out or even link in with their Profile for their character when you yourself are not familyar with the content. I also liked the rule about separating "adult content" from public chat channels. People don't need to openly hear such things.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Well, I have a profile back in official World of Warcraft. But I was kinda wanting to leave it behind. My character was a wanderering priest who helped people and ran a shop in the forest of Ashenvale. But on there everyone knew my character for that and I was kinda wanting to start fresh.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Not at all. I studied your Terms of Service and rules and I believe I understand all of them.
Hello and welcome to COTH!

If you haven’t already browsed around already, please do make sure to check out the rules and policies so you’re familiar to the server’s expectations!
As for making your first character, there are a lot of helpful articles and guides for you to read up on in case you don’t fully understand the lore. The wiki also contains helpful tips for making a character and for when you’re writing your first profile, such as weight and height.

When you get your account created, make sure to /join Chat and /join Barrens for if you have any questions not answered in the forums. If I’m online feel free to whisper me or send me a PM.

The story section is more for us to get an idea on your RP, and it is needed to become a grunt for when you've met all the requirements. Fret not, you can put a story in when ever though!

Hope you enjoy your stay!