The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Siren's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been an avid video gamer since 2000 when I discovered Team Fortress. As I grew older my taste began to change and I fell in love with Rpg type games with the release of Morrowind. Ever since I have hopped from rpg to rpg searching for a rich fantasy experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
The United States, Ohio specifically. I speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft when a buddy showed me in 2006. Soon after i purchased the game and began playing on a Rp server. This was actually my first Rp experience and I fell in love with it immediately.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
Google. I have played on Retail Rp servers where players actually Rp'ed, but I have had trouble finding a real Rp private server with an active community. From what I have seen browsing the forums Conquest of the Horde seems to be the server I have been searching for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action roleplay. I like to destroy vile creatures and work for advancement in the guild doing missions and jobs. I do also enjoy the more laid back types, but I would prefer to be fighting evil.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Horde: Blood Elf rogue
Alliance: Night Elf rogue
The Elves seem to fit my rogue character the best with their athletic frame and keen senses. Their woodsman lifestyle also makes sense for a rogue. Hunting requires stealth and precision, fundamental skills of an effective rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A lush community of active roleplayers who stay in character!
I hate getting on a server expecting rp yet everyone OOC's constantly. What's the point?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboarding skills
Abbreviations KILL me. I find it distasteful and ignorant. Especially on a Rp server i mean come on. Good rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I don't have a story at the moment I hope this doesn't affect my acceptance. I am not much of a storyteller you see.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope! This server sounds immaculate and i hope to be accepted! I am sure great times await.
Hello there Siren123, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

It's perfectly fine. A story can be added at your leisure.
I'm sure great times await, too.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.