The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hey, Folks! I am Arven. I got my name by my IRL name, but someone thinks it is from LotR. I like to play with mages and engineers, (= Techno-mage?) but I tell more about it later. I try to do my best and play good here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Hungary, it is my primary language. I still learn English but as I said: "I try to do my best."

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Three years before my classmate (and friend) spoke ever about WoW, and showed me his PvP and PvE videos. One years later I downloaded the game and started to play on the hungarian Tauri multi-server. In this year I did play with Warcraft 3 and started to RP on CoA, but it made my WoW error if I wanted to go for an other server, then I reinstalled it and now I did play in Divinity-X, now I try to join here, because I see it is a better server.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):
I wanted to play with more and better players, and I did see your server and now I try to join.
What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplays with a group and a long story... I only hate ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race is the gnome: They are cute, clever and they like magic and technology. (My fav. profession in the WoW is engineering)
My favourite class is the mage: They shoot the enemies down from a big range, and gnomes can be mages.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hmm... Alliance and Horde RPers too, no trolling and ERP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't have problems with the rules, these all perfect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
In a very dark night a gnome engineer worked on a big machine, in his house. Then he did hear someone knocks his door and goed to check who's that in the night. He did open the door and no one been there. Then the small guy closed the door and walked to the machine to finish it... Maybe this is the work of his life, no one knows. One hours later he did sleep in his bed, and a goblin assasin sneaked to he. He did hide behind his wardrobe, and he came when the gnome opened the door. Then the assasin slowly killed the gnome, without a sound.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, this is all I wanted to tell, and the server is perfect for RP.

Thank you,
Arven.
Hello there Arven, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Your name does sound and look like Arwen, which does happen to be a LOTR name.
Techno-mages are a Prestige class here, and our prestige system is sadly down for renovation. It's something to keep in mind anyway, for when it does reopen.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.