The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Operation Spellflinger
Operation Spellflinger

Who we are:

We are an organized group of Kirin Tor militants that have been offered a chance train their skills and eradicate all corruption of Magic on Azeroth. Men and Women who are inducted into this guild are set into Squadrons, containing a leader and a Lieutenant. Our main forces are primarily filled with those talented in the Arcane arts and trained to harness that power to fight the evil magic of both Fel and Shadow.

We are currently stationed not far from Nethergarde keep, and is currently gathering forces in Dalaran and if available, the mages quarter of Stormwind city. Currently trying to ward of a rising threat in the Blasted lands that could prove as a major disadvantage for any movement with trade routes or transporting supplies to and from the Dark portal.

[ Note: We are not directly affiliated with the Kirin Tor, however we fight under their banner. We are an independent cause working as more of a mercenary company at the benefit of the Kirin Tor's practice and could assume some title in the near future. ]

What we do:

We are committed to the eradication of Demon Conjuration, Inflictive Fel based Shadow, Basic Fel magic, and Necromancy. However we do look down upon practices other than Arcane, such as Druidism, and Shamanism. Our skillfully trained teams are to be sent out on highly dangerous and important missions to clear out all signs of magic corruption before it evolves and spreads. We are also to deal with the addiction of Arcane magic, attempting to keep the seductive power from overtaking the body by training our recruits the basic ways of Arcane management and basic battlefield tactics.

Our allegiances lie not to either the Horde or the Alliance, as we are a Multicultural Guild. All races can be affiliated with our operations, however it would be extremely rare for a Forsaken to join into the ranks unless recommended by a Squadron leader and undergone the basic training and procedures before pledging themselves to the cause.

We have no affiliation with the Priests of the Light and/or Shadow, simply because Operation Spellflinger has no jurisdiction on certain religions.

Who can Join:

Races:

All races can join, but as I said before only rarely would a Forsaken become part of the cause.

Classes:

- Mage

- Warrior

Uniform:

Mage
and Warrior

Spoiler:

- Hallowed Pauldrons
- Hallowed Trousers
- Hallowed Handwraps [Optional]
- Tabard of the Kirin Tor
- Sorcerer's Boots
- As for weaponry, it is completely optional. For warriors, Swords are encouraged but not mandatory.

How to join:

Simply whisper me in-game on any of my characters, Pm me on the forums, or even just ask in the thread so I can arrange a date that you can be recruited. I will have recruitment days in Dalaran and in rarely in Stormwind - Mages Quarter.