The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Crusader paraphernalia!
I'm definitely not demanding this or saying I can't roleplay without it, but I would really like the Argent Crusade tabard and horse to be more easily accessible, for they were definitely a part of my paladin's story as he is a Crusader and not a red-horse rider.

I'm new here and a long way from gruntship/80, so I don't even know if the option exists on this server to gain the Exalted Champion/Crusader status. To be honest, though, I did those daily grinds twice, on two different characters, and it'd -really- be nice not to have to do it again.

I can even link to my Armory page if you want to see. *nods*

Anyway. A humble request. Thank you.

[Image: large.png?1309884332]
When home is far behind and ever the long roads wind,
I keep your memory in my mind; one day I'll repay in kind.
For so long as I've gone and so far I've wandered,
The evening star to me you are.

Lancelet Ardanos - Treading the never-ending road
Domaris Dawnstriker (Firebrand) - Conflicted Quel'dorei-at-heart
I agree!

I am at least in favor of adding the Argent Crusader's Tabard and the two Argent mounts to the appropriate vendors on GMI.

I don't see much harm in having them since they're not really comparable to Invincible or a legendary weapon, and from what I hear, the actual quartermaster is inaccessible anyway.
"That which is to be denied shall be denied;
that which is to be trampled shall be trampled;
that which is to be spat upon shall be spat upon."
I support this, if only because Lance is a total bro.
CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:
Eddard Varsk:
Human Adventurer.
I too support adding the two Argent Mounts and the Crusader's Tabard to the supply on GMI.

If only because the Crusader's Quartermaster doesn't work.
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
As far as I know, the Crusader's Quartermaster only sells to you if you have a certain amount of Rep. I'm not sure if it's broken or not as I'm only friendly with the Argent Crusade.

By the tabard, I'm assuming you mean the one that's not already on the GMI vendor, the more fancy one?

I do want the argent pony there, if only because I'm obsessed with collecting mounts.
Yep, the lined-gold tabard. It's got a "use" effect on it, but it just teleports you to the Tournament grounds....which you can do anyway from GMI.

And nope, they won't sell to you without the Crusader title, at least in retail. Which means unlocking all the factions and having exalted rep and so forth.

(07-08-2011, 04:38 PM)Lancelet Wrote: Which means unlocking all the factions and having exalted rep and so forth.

Which takes a minimum of 25 days to achieve if you are already 75% Revered or Exalted with every city.

So yeah. It would be very nice.
[Image: rainbowedited2.jpg]
---------------------------
Gunther Lichblight [Forsaken Rogue]
Lionell Worgbane [Human Paladin]
Abraham Dragonbeard [Dwarf Hunter]

(07-08-2011, 08:38 PM)Dragonbeard Wrote:
(07-08-2011, 04:38 PM)Lancelet Wrote: Which means unlocking all the factions and having exalted rep and so forth.

Which takes a minimum of 25 days to achieve if you are already 75% Revered or Exalted with every city.

So yeah. It would be very nice.

I try not to think how many hours of my life I burned away on those dailies. x.x

Actually took me around 10 minutes to get all the major cities and the argent crusade to exalted...
But you need to earn the right to represent each major city in the tournament... Which is impossible, quests are bugged.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
I believe they're referring to the time spent trying to reach exalted with each faction in retail which takes quite a while. Still, even if the quests were functioning it would take nearly a month of dailies.
It has little to do with being exalted and more to do with the number of dailies required to have the tokens to turn in to become a champion, which takes 25 days. Exalted or not. 25 days.
[Image: rainbowedited2.jpg]
---------------------------
Gunther Lichblight [Forsaken Rogue]
Lionell Worgbane [Human Paladin]
Abraham Dragonbeard [Dwarf Hunter]

Aye, but it doesn't really matter considering the quests are bugged anyway.
In the meantime, form up some heroic 5mans and wear the rep tabard for the Argent Crusade.

Also you can by crusader tokens from the Panda on GMI. But being able to buy the mounts would be nice too.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Cappn Rob, it's not the rep that's the problem. It's merely the days it takes you to get it, -with- bugged quests. I know at least half of the quests on that place are bugged, including all the jousting ones.
(07-09-2011, 06:54 AM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: Cappn Rob, it's not the rep that's the problem. It's merely the days it takes you to get it, -with- bugged quests. I know at least half of the quests on that place are bugged, including all the jousting ones.

I guess I'm jaded is all. I played on a PvP server before CotH (still play on it actually), where all but 5 of the Argent Crusade dailies were bugged, but by GOD I farmed for the Argent Charger and Argent Hippogriff anyway, and ultimately succeeded.

Ok yeah it took me like 2 months to do this but I still did it! And I got the Argent Champion title too (after a ton of Stratholme farming).
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Argent Crusader's Tabard Nexi 2 1,176 11-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: CappnRob