The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

WoW Comic
[Image: battlezg.png]

INTRODUCTION:
Spoiler:
Hey guys, I finally found a working version of WoW Map Viewer so I'm going to be making a series of webcomics based on WoW. I tried to do this once before and actually managed to make a whole 40 page flash-based comic, but then my hard drive had to be wiped so I lost everything. I've only just now got the will to try again.

I'm pretty new here so I won't be able to base the storyline directly on the lore of Conquest of the Horde, but I'd be more than happy to include your characters in the comic as anything from main characters to cameo appearances. If you do want your character included, feel free to post in this thread with a little description, race, class, how they look and details of their equipment, and I'll see how many I can fit in. As said, though, the story will be mostly fictional and of my creation, so I'm not sure how central these characters can become just yet.

But yeah, hope it turns out alright. If it does come out well, I'll likely start hosting it online and advertise Conquest of the Horde on the site.

PROGRESS:
Spoiler:
Issue One - Prologue: 4/12 Pages.

ISSUES:
ISSUE ONE:
[Coming Soon]
Spoiler:
[Image: 30dbccp.jpg]
CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:
Eddard Varsk:
Human Adventurer.
I'm rather interested in having my character in this, heh. If anyone, Sebastien Yursell, my Blood Elven Tinker might make a good cameo appearance.

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Tinker (Rogue)

Look: I might as well post a screenshot of him and/or list his clothing at some point.

Information: He is a successful man, claiming the title of 'The Booty Bay Handyman', renown for being able to create whatever the custom wishes or procuring it for them. This man is known to be very strange, prone to ranting about how something works and wont work due to a lack of logic, knows very little on how magic actually works, stubborn, kind-hearted and very uninclined to fight due to a distinct lack of ability regarding the matter.
I'd like a cameo, please. Any of the storylines I have, are accompanied with pictures and a little insight to their backstory and personality. The Novalights if your looking for horde chars ( mostly elves ) and Ordonis for alliance ( humans ) thanks for consideration.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Kapre is open for a cameo if you'd like to insert him :) I have artwork of him, plus I think he's fairly recognizable in-game. I don't expect a big role, however. In my own WoW story, though Kapre is a leading protagonist, it's a sorta "World of Warcraft from the viewpoint of an NPC people forget about" sorta story, so something small and humble is fine for him.

Screenshot: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5091/...212400.jpg
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Cameos? Simply epic. Aroes might be good for comic relief what with doing silly things. As Anski said, I'll post a screenshot if needed.

Happy to see you guys are interested!

I organized the main post a little bit, added a sneak peek of the first issue's front cover starring the five main characters. The actual issue is still at a very early stage, so feel free to voice any suggestions, questions or even complaints toward the cast. It's perfectly possible I'll scrap those five tomorrow and start again if I get some good ideas.
CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:
Eddard Varsk:
Human Adventurer.
So how's this coming along?
The second spoiler includes his progress. 4/12
Where did you get a working copy of Wow Map Viewer? I tried a looong time ago to get that and I never found one that worked =(
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
Quote:Where did you get a working copy of Wow Map Viewer? I tried a looong time ago to get that and I never found one that worked =(
http://code.google.com/p/wowmapviewer/do...ip&can=1&q=

Quote:So how's this coming along?
Pretty well, though I am very much in the planning stages. I've spent about a week now just thinking about it, not making any progress on the actual issue. It'll at least be thought-out when I finally do release it, though.

Updated with a new teaser image. Criticism welcome.
CHARACTERS:
Spoiler:
Eddard Varsk:
Human Adventurer.
Having trouble with the program.. When I click on a map to view it in 3D, it crashes. =[
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hallow's End Comic Submission Thread TwilightDisciple 26 3,808 11-01-2008, 02:08 AM
Last Post: arcustenebrae