The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rising from the seas...An Introduction!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

About myself? Let's see. I'm a flying hat which has ribbons to press against the keyboard.

No, joke aside. What can I tell about myself. I'm a guy, with a crush on Necromancy, and wants to rise his own army of undead squirrels. Usually, people tend to not know about me, nor do they want, as I posses quite a grim personality.

Usually the silent one, I can speak up when needed, and if there is really something to talk about.

Now...I'm really bad at writing introductions, specially like this, then, I feel like I'm talking to a wall. In interviews, you see the reactions of your partner when you speak something out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)

English, is not my primary language, yet, I speak it more often that I do Slovene, my Mother tongue. I'm from Slovenia.

For those, with a bad geography knowledge, it's the chicken shaped country near Italy, and Austria.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I suppose we all heard this excuse million of times, but. A friend shown me. We were playing Reign of Chaos, and I just fell in love with the little guy called "Necromancer" in the Scourge Army. Since then, I somehow...Yeah.

Been on Retail as well, around RP servers, but nothing promising.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Not to sound absurd, but, I actually wanted to see how your server works. I want to see, if this server is really what they talk about. I have seen too many servers who had everything and everyone, and it didn't survive for a month, maybe two. I am looking for a server I could call home, a server that can ease my RP lust down...And, in most cases....

I don't want some random people ruining my fun. It's why I picked you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

Me? I do enjoy myself a nice, gore filled, and emotional battle for the very dry survival, yet, that is optional. As long as it is roleplay, it's liked. Even though, I simply love a good betrayal story myself.

Tavern roleplay, is overrated. I seen it too many times, where there are people just saying how better they are from the rest. It's something I tend to avoid. But, I wont say no to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Tauren Marine!

Sorry, got carried away. My favourite class, would be the Necromancer. Because, the sole thought of controlling someone's life is thrilling. Yet, the thought of controlling someone's death...Simply sends a shiver down my spine. Call me a sadist, but that is one of the best ideas Blizzard gave this game.

Race...I don't know, actually. But, from by far favourite thing I would like to play, an Arakkoa. I know it's a strange pick, but... Those Bird-men, are just awesome. Their tribal beliefs are simple, yet understandable enough to work. I love birds myself, so... Seeing a bird with Common speak, dressed with a shawl, laughing at you... Is just eye-candy.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Roleplay. Nice, relaxing, good roleplay. Without interruptions, such as "OMG GUSY I L33T!" , or "I summon my chaotic bolt of felfrost divine magic. It's unblockable, undodgeable, and steals your soul if you get in a 5 mile radius of it. You're now dead."

I expect this server to be as I was told. Good. With a mature populations, wise leadership, and, more importantly, a stable core.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)

Every rule is important, but the rule 'Faction NPC Deaths' made me smile. Yes, this one would appeal to me, as, frankly, I can't but say...Nice.

finally some logic in the rules. Finally a chance to make your factions based on your own actions.
... All I can now say is... "Time for some Furbolg hunt."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(This is not actually required until you aim to move up to Gruntship. Please state your intentions if you wish to complete this later.)

*Cough.*

Midnight. The Pale moon illuminating the dead, decaying grass of the forest of Duskwood. Your occasional howl would echo trough the woods, something far too dark for a wolf, yet far too feral for a human. A mix? Maybe. Dangerous? Quite. No one was seen around. The townsfolk already locking themselves away in their houses, guarding that ever they have with their life. They know that wolves aren't the only problem around.
But They are. The restless dead. The chilling breeze of undeath, which wandered around, following only one order. "More."
Armed with nothing but what they can scavenge, the Dead wandered the land, ready to jump on any passing merchant who'd be foolish enough to pass without a guard.
Yet, there was one person. Dressed in white, and a hood over his face, who was doing just that. Strolling around Duskwood, when every sane person would hide under the bed.
And so fate wanted, that a pack of three skeletons, with crude claymores, and wooden square shields, attacked the white-hooded man. Strangely, though, the first one of the three, collapsed to the ground just after he started to charge. The second one, just after he made half the way to the man. The third, already rising his claymore up in the sky, to slash the man in half...
Before it would stop. Something would indeed force the third skeleton in a kneeling position in front of the white dressed man. He, would respond with patting it's head, before turning around.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)

...I would love...To speak with an Admin, if I am judged worthy.
Welcome to CotH!

If you haven’t already, (which I know you have, because you’re just THAT awesome) I suggest you double and triple check the server’s rules and policies, over on the CotH Wiki. The whole thing is chock full of useful information such as the average heights, weights, and ages for characters, as well as other general server information. If you have any additional questions you can’t find over there, feel free to PM myself or another Forum Helper for further assistance. I hope you enjoy your stay here at CotH! (Don’t worry, I know you will.)

On top of that, you haven't come a moment too soon! Necromancers were just opened up as a class, albeit to play one you have to have a special profile. As a lowly Forum Helper I can't be too positive, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a grunt in order to send in a special profile. In any case, you said you wish to speak to an admin. Like I said, I'm just a helper but if you have any questions myself, an associate, or a GM would be more than willing to help out. If you're set on speaking with an administrator however, you can whisper either Kretol or Grakor456.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rising above the Horizon Vircku 8 1,148 05-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Vircku