The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Don't be a hero.
... In fact, be the opposite. So come out of your corners, your cages, your shadows, and your lairs and take part in the diabolical schemes of Gavint White.

To summarize what the butt I'm talking about, *EVIL RANDOM EVENTS*. We've had random events before, whether you're the motley bunch of passengers aboard the vessel being attacked by a sea beasts/pirates/naga/angry people, the eager combatants in a tournament, or the impromptu militia defending the local farm from a gang of unscrupulous marauders. But doesn't that get boring? Haven't you ever wanted to be the group of marauders that crush the militia?
What you can expect the events to entail:
-Fel-Fire fun at the ol' ranch
-Sinister Shenanigans on the high seas
-A sordid scuffle at the aged wizard's home
and whatever else I can come up with.

As a post note, I would like to mention that I'm doing this for those of you who want to try evil RP and don't have the opportunity due to the rarity and exclusivity that it usually comes in. These events will have a storyline behind them that relates to Gavint, but have no guild affiliations whatsoever. Don't have an evil character? Make one! You can always delete it afterward.

Also, no character warnings will be issued in these events, unless you purposefully attempt to sabotage the event.

Now my schedule is hectic and my plans tentative, so I'll attempt to host these whenever I'm on. I may be even so courteous as to post a shout here before announcing it in game.