The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Children of Nature
CHILDREN OF NATURE

What is the Children of Nature?

The Children of Nature is a nomadic society of druids that prefers to stay out of settlement. They are not exiles of anykind, though some exiles might find a home where the Children of Nature are. They learn about the nature as much as they can, through the nature itself.

What do the Children of Nature do?

Like said, the Children of Nature dedicates their lives to learn about the nature and balance, even about the Emerald Dream. But they do more than that. They travel the world when neccesary, help lands to lift their corruption and fight demons where possible. They are dedicated to preservation.

How can I join the Children of Nature?

Simple! Just speak to Lentoran Windfury ingame about the guild and be a druid! We might allow some shamans at some certain point, though.

Are there any rules?

Of course!

OOC Rules:

1. Please keep foul language to its minimum.

2. Try to use proper grammar as much as possible. It makes text easier to read.

3. Dont do any OOC drama!

IC Rules:

1. Respect the honored teacher and other Children of Nature.

2. Preserve nature, dont destroy it!

3. Honor druids, even if they were of other race than you.

This sounds cool, but are there any ranks?

There are only two ranks. The higher one is restricted to the guild master (Shando) and the other ones are the druids who are equal in rank. Either rank, you must respect your brothers and sisters!

Due to cool picturation and discussion with Shadoria, I will be asking the lead of the Hunt if the Children of Nature could be merged as a sect of the guild.
Well, as the second in command and original leader (yay, raeg times), I can say safely that the top two of us are currently incapacitated with Prestige training. Urzhad is the temporary leader, though, and you can find him in Azshara Crater. His forum name is Spiky.
(07-22-2011, 03:51 AM)Dareksar Wrote: Due to cool picturation and discussion with Shadoria, I will be asking the lead of the Hunt if the Children of Nature could be merged as a sect of the guild.

Who, me? Aye, me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dorini Thera, Nature's Revenge. Nick 1 1,690 12-24-2013, 02:59 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Children of the Void Volshi 0 631 08-19-2010, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Volshi