The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Wind carry my ash. [Suicide]

Nalura stood quietly atop the hill overlooking the Frozen Sea... The
Argent Tournament camp behind her sprawling with life, battle, and cheers. She simply stood there staring down into the rocks below... Her silver hair blown to the side by the northern breeze as she sighed. A single name escaping her lips. "Beala..." She looked back to the past week, where she had seen her old lover... The one she had let die, back in Booty Bay after their break-up.

"How could I have become this..." Nalura began sobbing, she looked to her hands. Her hands were the same, only the tips of her fingers, covered in metal and sharpened to form claws glinted against the dim blue sun of Northrend. Tears began streaming down Nalura's cheeks, her mind tearing her apart. Who was she? Why did she exist? What else would become of her.

She stared to the rocks as she began thinking... "What would it be like to simply... Fly... For a few seconds? To be lighter then air, with no worry for just a few blessed moments?" Her fists clenched which caused her claws to dig in to her palm spilling her crimson blood against the snow. She remembered those dreams, those haunting dreams of Beala's death... Of the thought of simply getting on her knees in-front of the Draenei and simply begging her to end her misery... Those thoughts were... Releasing.

"So do it already..." Nalura mumbled to herself quietly, freezing tears streaming down her cheeks, her sharpened teeth clenched. She wasn't a Kaldorei anymore... She was an animal... A worthless beast composed of sorrow and hollow rage... How could such a creature exist? How could such a monstrosity be kept alive? By what will? By what drive? So many questions... It hurt... Nalura ran her claws on her face, they left deep bleeding trace marks as she muffled a scream, the people of the Argent Crusade in the Argent Tournament grounds paid the Elf no special attention.

"End it! End it now!" Nalura remembered seeing herself crying her heart out, begging to Beala. Beala didn't care... She simply left her there... For her sorrow and for her agony. Nalura continued to bleed against the white snow, her whole body shaking from the freezing cold against her body. Her face were scarred in the form of three deep gashes traveling vertically in the middle of her face. Her white shirt stained deeply from her blood as she paled, slowly matching the color of the snow. "So this is how it all ends... Forgive me... Beala... Forgive me, Belar..." She dropped weakly to her knees.

She went back to when she lost her eye, her mate in rage stabbed it out as her own brother decieved him into believing she had cheated on him. How Belar ended her mate's life in order to keep his good name... She remembered the rage... She remembered the words Belar spoke... "We can trust no one, sister... Only you and me..." He held out his hand as he treated her wounds, as they both fled from the woods of Ashenvale... She remembered Beala's words. "You've changed... The woman I knew... The woman I loved, is dead... Please don't dishonor her memory..."

Rage, hatred, sorrow. So many things tore into Nalura's mind that she could not bear it. She let out a scream of sorrow and agony at the top of her lungs. Soon after she had heard a human male voice, a pair of gloves taking her by the shoulders in a restraining hug. The human Paladin spoke "Woah there! Come on, let's just get you ba-." His speaking was cut short by Nalura's soft speech. "What is your name...?" She mumbled to him.

The Paladin seemed a bit preplaxed at start, but finally spoke. "Jake Brights, ma'am." Nalura offered him a sad bloody smile. "M-my name... I-is Nalura... I remember... I remember..." She broke into tears as she broke free of his grip as she jumped into the air, and off of the mountainside. Behind her she heard the Paladin's yell. "No!!!" In those few moments... Nalura was free. She was as light as a feather, as if all her sins washed away. "I forgive you, Nalura..." She had felt Beala's lips one more time. In that time Nalura thought to herself... Will they remember me? Will they even know about me? And Jake... Jake Brights... Will you ever know my story?

With those final thoughts, a final sentence occurred to Nalura's head. "I am like ashes... Let the wind decide where I go... And let the wind decide my fate." And with that, a sickening crack was heard... Nalura's body hit the cold rocks beneath her. Her vision blurred away, she had heard singing in her head... She smiled softly, tears rolling down her eyes. Her vision blurred, then blackened, into nothingness... Freedom at last.
*******************************************************************************************

Some feedback will be most appreciated! Trying to practice my creative writing.
Once again a beautiful work of pure art!
And so soon after Vitaly met her and tried to tell her suicide wasn't the answer....
Shows you how much the night elves listen to him. xD
Anyways, wonderful writing skills, yet again, and I hope you keep up the good work!
Great work and a beautiful choice of words for a... disturbing... event. I have a question too. Would it be possible for the suicide to be found out in the general public?
Well, I suppose it would be possible to her rumors of a deranged Kaldorei who jumped off a cliff near the Argent tournament grounds... If this is work to incorporate it into RP, please be my guest, I'd be delighted for that.
Oboi, how I wish I could write so good. ;_;
Great writing... it fits the great Rp that we had with those two. As I said ingame: It was a great story with good times, but a very sad ending.

It was an honor doing this storyline with you. Happy you enjoyed it!
So... rumors spread about it? Me thinks.
Do it in any ways you'd like mate, I'm glad this has a small part. A suicide near the Argent Tournament grounds will probably sprout a bit of ghost stories.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Walk Gracefully and Carry a Silver Staff Nightharrow 2 883 05-27-2013, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Nightharrow
  A Cold Wind [Spirit Champion] [Variant] Micheru 5 2,221 10-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Micheru
  The Light Falls on a Cold Wind Zenethen 0 832 09-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  A Change of Plans [Failed Attempted Suicide] GeneralDefyre 0 590 12-24-2011, 06:48 PM
Last Post: GeneralDefyre