The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Aelinton's introduction
Hello, my name is shane , i play many online games,mostly World of Warcraft.On every game i play i try to find an RP group.I currently live in the U.S.A. and i speak no other language than english . However i am soon to learn russian.I got into world of warcraft after my cousin showed me the game.I loved the game right off the bat and played it when ever i could. I immediatly started on a Roleplay server and liked it.I soon heard of private rp servers though and my mind began to wonder how awesome that would be ( lack of a better word),so i began to look around the internet for a good private server and when i saw your website i searched through the forums and it seemed like everything i was looking for.As for Roleplay it self i love a nice fighting AI RP or relaxing drink in the tavern rp.Any kind of quality rp works greatly for me. My favorite race for the horde would be undead , as for alliance my favorite race would be a human , class altother i love warriors. i like to be able to take damamge and dish it back out. It also has a good rp element for such things as a champion , knight , warrior (of course).My expectations of this server are fairly high . i expect only mature players , mature rp , and an Awesome RP experience.MY avorite rules you have is humilaty and recpect , is always relaxing to be the pawn in another players rp and respect because rp with disrespectful players isnt rp at all.Lastly id like to say thanks for reading and lok'tar:D
Quote:First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

How did you get into Warcraft?:

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

What are your expectations of this server?:

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Copy this into a new thread on the Introductions forum and fill it out, then post it. Or do something else. I'unno, just go look at Introductions XD.