The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

jrockjake's introduction (revised)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I am just, I do not judge other players too harshly. I do not like playing neutral characters, or 2 dimensional characters. I like my RP to to have depth and meaning.I like to roleplay sinister types, such as cultists, barbarians, slumlords, and the like. Being a goody-two shoe is boring, overdone, and not very fun. How can there be a hero if there is no villain?

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I hail from the Midwestern United States and speak English, though I am mediocre in the language of Japan as well because of my like for the samurai, manga, etc.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

When I first bought Warcraft III, I would think. I loved the lore that Blizzard had setup at the time and was upset when they literally said: "f**k lore, lets appeal to the masses" and retconned a lot of crap.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Well I was on Prologue before but it's small and the moderators are pretty biased and give more events to the Alliance on it. I know there are rules and everything but too many rules limits RP and makes for a bitter and cynical community.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Good roleplay, of course. I also enjoy doing heroic/villainous things (slaying dragons or creating biological warfare). Mostly I like all kinds. Whether it be roleplaying a greedy goblin merchant, a sinister Forsaken mage, or a corrupt Anti-paladin, I love it all if the characters are allowed to be deep and intriguing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Forsaken, because they have some interesting lore. The whole plot of revenge against Arthas, combined with the fact that they are shunned by everyone but themselves really makes the great to roleplay as. They are all by themselves, left to rot because of bias and it is a great path of thought to roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Good community, unbiased mods for the most part, fun times with great people. In my time of searching through RP severs, most have been dead or dying. I hope that Conquest of the Horde will be the server for me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity, I can't stand people who can't talk in full sentences. I mean there's a difference between a simple typo and "lol gibe gold i repert u huhuhuhue" you know? I think that maturity is the most important rule to an RP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

How many years has it been that she has been trapped in this dead body? The Undead woman raised her head from her scrolls with the creaking sound of bones echoing. Placing her quill down she stood up and walked to a small closet, before taking out a vial of green liquid.

She uncorked the vial and placed it on top of the scroll before chanting dark words.

The liquid began to bubble as it turned from green, to blue, then purple, a hazy mist of shadows pouring out. Taking the cork and replacing it once again, she crumpled up the now-useless parchment and stored the vial back in the closet before grabbing her stave and walking out of the battered shack. "Soon, we shall have our revenge."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No not really. I hope my revised introduction gets accepted. Until then, live long and prosper.
Hello there jrockjake, and welcome to CotH.

If you haven't done so yet, it's worth glancing over our Wiki to take a look at the rules, see our guidelines for making a character and perhaps even look over a few approved profiles while you're there. I waste far too much time reading as it is, and I still like to browse it every once in a while.

Thank you for the story.

I hope you enjoy your time here. Do feel free to PM me if you have any further queries. I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zug Zug (Revised) Lumirelivi 1 705 06-11-2011, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Reigen
  Yurfazex's Intro (REVISED) yurfazex 1 633 11-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Clovis
  Greetings! [Revised] Airo1231 5 1,157 01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Airo1231