The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hunt-kin
Now that I have my character I may as well scrounge up some arpeez for him.

Cerinor - Male Night Elf Hunter seeking people to hunt and travel with; primarily exploring the world or just bumping into each other and trading stories. He is Kaldorei through and through so unless you're a Tauren hunter and very respectful of wildlife, no chance of talking and getting on with the Horde. Romantic interest I don't really see happening as he's not actually into women. Primarily just want to see as much of WoW as possible and hunt, fish, cook, trap and adventure on the way. He's currently very low level so starting in Teldrassil and starter areas now, then branching out.
I have a nelf that I have wanted to play for a bit. She isn't into romance either, so fishing/hunting/blur blur blur buddies would work out.

[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Cool, I'm down with it. Keep in mind that I am in the EU and therefore may be hard to find me but seek out Cerinor ingame as and when. He's currently in Auberdine working up the leather and cooking craft.