The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Into das wilderness.
In six hours, I'm on a train heading to my fiancee who lives in the middle of a, possibly fairy, forest. I'm going to be there for ten days to hopefully get some exercise. "What the **** is that" you say? Hell, I don't know, but it's apparently good for you. Kind of like mayonnaise, I guess.

I'll be there for ten days, but considering me making an in-game appearance these days is about as rare a a goddamn shiny Entei, I probably won't be missed in game. However, I probably won't be around that much on the forums either, which might be good, considering the shitstorm that was recently kicked up like a cloud of sand from the bottom of the sea of pointless drama.

For all of you who feel agitated about previously mentioned poopstorms, you know what I'd do if I were you? (spoilered for language)
Spoiler:
I'd go outside like a boss and show the whole city what a boss I am. If there's a museum around then it is fucking on. I'd go there and learn the shit out of that place. I'd read every single sign. I'd read them so hard and fast that the letters will go like "Did I just get laid?" I'd go there and challenge the dinosaur skeletons to a motherfucking staring contest and show them that the reason they're extinct is because God didn't want them to meet me. Then I'd get out into the city, find myself a gang of people and slap them over the head with all the fucking knowledge I have acquired, because if knowledge is power then after that museum visit, I AM MOTHERFUCKING HE-MAN! then I'd go back to the computer and feel so fucking awesome that I just wouldn't care even if Kretol said "lolserverisclosed."

I had so much fun writing this whole post, I can't even begin. . .

Anyways. Toodles. Be well during my absence and do try to have fun.

Sincerely,
Tyrant Celestia.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Goodbye dearest Tyrant.

Sincerely,
Your-One-And-True-Nub
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
... I love you.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Say hello from me.

Have fun! :3
...What did I just read?

[Byebye!]
(08-11-2011, 08:20 PM)Reigen Wrote: ...What did I just read?

[Byebye!]

Hell, I wrote it, and even I have no idea what that abomination resembling a block of text is.

In any case, I'm leaving now! Stay cool, coth!
Spoiler:
I'm going to take this excellent moment, which isn't at all different from the moment before this or following this but still excellent, to mention my return to coth. Yay me!
Spoiler:
And I, in my eternal and infinite arrogance, will steal a moment to say:

Welcome back! Less-than-three
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
Welcome back, you lucky bastard.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Apparently, being climbed like a mountain by six ferrets is considered lucky now.
Spoiler: