The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My New Roomate
So, at exactly 10 a.m Server Time on August 15, 2011 I, the lonely woman that I am, got a new roommate for my apartment.

He is around 15 years old. His hobbies include eating, playing video games for ten hours straight, talking about football and being as observant as a small rock in a pool of stale soda.

He is my uncle's son, which makes him my nephew and I his aunt.

This was not planned.

My uncle had to leave for Iowa on an emergency and asked that I watch the kid for a week. As such, I am now watching him for the week THAT I AM TO HOST/MASTERMIND THE DARKEST DESOLACE EVENT.

I've mostly resorted to feeding the kid pudding cups and letting him play violent video games.

My activity for this week will, however, be halved as I try to keep him active and well-behaved. I will keep hosting the event, of course, but my ability to be the competent DM that I wished to be will be...Strained.
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
It's probably me.

Somehow.
Quote:I've mostly resorted to feeding the kid pudding cups and letting him play violent video games.

...I wish my aunt was like you. /sigh
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

I cannot stop giggling...

Have fun with your roomie, Rose!
Aunty Rosencrat.

YOU ARE NOW 1337, FLYING SQUIRREL.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Eh, could be worse... It was the reverse for me since I had to be watched over by my nephew for a month. He was 24, and I was 16... Dunno how that boy managed his life his room was a mess, and his laundry was everywhere o.O.
This should be a comedy movie. I would watch it.
[Image: karma.png]
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
^ What Anski said.

In any event, i'm sure things will go smooth! Having a 15 year old to look after for a week should be lots and lots of fun.

Or not.
this got funnier as the post progressed. Good luck with that.

hope the event turns out well which I'm sure it will.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
(08-15-2011, 03:34 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: He is my uncle's son, which makes him my nephew and I his aunt.

Now.. Seeing as my forumname is Errata I shall have to inform you on the true relationship between you and your uncle's son.

You are cousins to eachother as one of both of your parens are siblings of one another.

At any rate, good luck with your untimely guest!
Little by little, one travels far.
(08-15-2011, 05:05 PM)Xigo Wrote: Aunty Rosencrat.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

(08-16-2011, 03:13 AM)Errata Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 03:34 PM)Rosencrat Wrote: He is my uncle's son, which makes him my nephew and I his aunt.

Now.. Seeing as my forumname is Errata I shall have to inform you on the true relationship between you and your uncle's son.

You are cousins to eachother as one of both of your parens are siblings of one another.

At any rate, good luck with your untimely guest!

We are both wrong.

I am his warden and he is my well-treated, well-fed, well-entertained inmate/means for the disposal of my pudding cups.

EDIT: I have been told I must post a picture related to pudding cups...So...

[Image: puddin-cup.jpg]
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
Get him to play CotH.
:3
(08-16-2011, 03:35 AM)Uthaniel Wrote:
(08-15-2011, 05:05 PM)Xigo Wrote: Aunty Rosencrat.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

I approve.