The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

RAGERAGERAGERAEG...Reigen? RAIGEN.
GOD, I HATE EVERYONE HERE SO MU-

Okay, this "Herpderp this ain' no actual ragequit shiz!" is old.

Basically, some of you may or may not be aware that I've been in preparatory treatment for a surgery over the course of the last year or so.

I am, indeed, undergoing said surgery this monday. Due to the fact the surgery recovery is actually quite quick, I may be back home so fast my absence will not even be noted. Or it may range to several weeks.

Of course, given that this is a surgery, there is also the off-chance something bad will happen and I won't be around for a long while.

That is not to say I'll die. The chance of death on this surgery will only happen if the doctor suffers from sudden amnesia midway through and cuts my brain off.

...Which hopefully won't happen.

...Specially since it's not even brain surgery.

Nonetheless! I'll see you guys the day after monday (Hopefully!), if not, a few days later. Ciao!
Oh my.

Good luck, Cthaniel!

I'll have a sacrifice prepared for your return.
YOU FREAKING BETTER.
I have already sacrificed a number of gnomes.

May the Old Gods watch over you, Doctor Doomthaniel/Cthaniel.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
Have a nice surgery, I hope this doesn't happen to you.
(08-17-2011, 01:38 PM)Djurawuzhere Wrote: I have already sacrificed a number of gnomes.

May the Old Gods watch over you, Doctor Doomthaniel/Cthaniel.

Don't they ever?

(08-17-2011, 01:38 PM)Dukica Wrote: Have a nice surgery, I hope this doesn't happen to you.

I've taken precautions against that.

My doctor is a pony.
Don't you worry, my tendriled overlord. Furthermore, said sacrifice will be dressed in a revealing red gown, and will proceed to chase you around the hospital.

My thanks for making me think you'd written a juicy rage post and instead having to read about your boring surgery.
So you'll probably have a golden horse-shoe lodged into your hip.
Do not be surprised if you happen to find a 'cutie-mark' on your left buttock.

IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. /hideinshame
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
(08-17-2011, 01:40 PM)Delta Wrote: Don't you worry, my tendriled overlord. Furthermore, said sacrifice will be dressed in a revealing red gown, and will proceed to chase you around the hospital.

My thanks for making me think you'd written a juicy rage post and instead having to read about your boring surgery.

I do try, servant.

I do try.

(08-17-2011, 01:41 PM)Dukica Wrote: So you'll probably have a golden horse-shoe lodged into your hip.

Hmmm.

...Well.

At least I can say the surgery packed quite the...

*sunglasses*

Kick.

(08-17-2011, 01:42 PM)Djurawuzhere Wrote: Do not be surprised if you happen to find a 'cutie-mark' on your left buttock.

IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. /hideinshame

First comment of the day to make me slightly nervous.
(08-17-2011, 01:42 PM)Uthaniel Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 01:41 PM)Dukica Wrote: So you'll probably have a golden horse-shoe lodged into your hip.

Hmmm.

...Well.

*sunglasses*

Kick.

That pun... dear God. You think you're so punny? Well you are D:
May there be many hot wings and pizza in your future!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
(08-17-2011, 01:51 PM)Dukica Wrote:
(08-17-2011, 01:42 PM)Uthaniel Wrote:

Hmmm.

...Well.

*sunglasses*

Kick.

That pun... dear God. You think you're so punny? Well you are D:

I do try.

(08-17-2011, 02:07 PM)Anski Wrote: May there be many hot wings and pizza in your future!

<3
Good luck with everything! Come back soon! <3
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
(08-17-2011, 05:50 PM)ChampionMouse Wrote: Good luck with everything! Come back soon! <3

Danke!