The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Greater Good
Did he tell you you were faithful?

Did he tell you he was working for you?

Did he tell you you did the right thing?

He told you many things.

This is a fun little event meant for people who RP in Stormwind as well as for people in the Lightsworn. It features the magnificent coup of Bernard Bernson, the High Inquisitor of the Lightsworn.

It begins with Gregg Anders being brainwashed and seeing the heresy of his former friends in Stormwind. He will confide in Bernard, High Inquisitor of the Lightsworn, his fears, and he will be assured he did the right thing.

But Bernard has his own power schemes.

And will use these people to his advantage...

First Event
This is the catalyst for the rest of the events, and should make the Tavern RP of Stormwind more 'fired up.' Hahahahaha. Puns.

It will be an escape the fire scenario. Epsilon's Tavern will be lit on fire and the helpless and hapless Taverngoers will have to fight their way through a small maze of flames and figure out how to put the fire out proper.

On that note, while your Ice/Water spells work, the fire is spreading too fast for any spell to put out more than a patch of it.

Second Event
A dead of the night meet between the group of victims and those who obey the High Inquisitor. Information will be exchanged, false or otherwise. People will be implicated. And stuff.

Third Event
The Final Event. See, a couple of the Lightsworn members are suspecting foul play and shenanigans, instigated by the High Inquisitor. So here's what will happen, you will be led to confront said people on the grounds that they were a party to the Tavern-Burning as well, and thus slay them.

Time
OPEN FOR DISCUSSION.
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
Just as a note, the tavern is owned by Vitaly Zaitsev, husband of Epsilon, and you will need to gain permission from both of them, as well as anyone who might end up being in the scenario. Also, burning the tavern is somewhat drastic, as it will affect all of Stormwind. Not just with the Park District being shut down to investigate the fire and such, but also due to the chaos that would ensue throughout the city.

TL;DR: I suggest you gain GM as well as Epsilon and Vitaly's permission before trying any of the burning and fire and such.

The other events could go through without GM permission, however I still suggest gaining permission from the denizens of Stormwind, etc.

Thank you for reading this long post, and I hope I was somewhat helpful.
xD
1 PM server time works best for me. 2 PM is a possibility but later than that it gets somewhat troubling.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
UPDATE TIME.

So yeah, there will be an extra mini-event added onto the final event, because Karunzo wants to scrap the Lightsworn (like a nub).

The fall of Bernard comes swifter than he realizes.

It is important now more than ever to give times to me so I can get this going.
The first event will be on Saturday at 7 PM Server Time.

Sure hope Irene doesn't take out my electricity.

Either way, BE PREPARED.
Third event is happening Thursday at 2 PM server time. The End of the Lightsworn is nigh.
Whoops. Event being bumped back to today. Same time. I'll let everyone know in-game in case you don't see this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Grandbell Knights] Good-Doing in Ratchet on the Rocks! CappnRob 7 1,303 12-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Caravan