The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reduction in playtime
So for the next undefined amount of days, I will very likely be visiting my mother in the hospital almost every day for an undefined amount of time, and will likely decrease my active time online.

She has bloodclots in her lungs, and right arm, and she was admitted at about 11:30PM last night. Her blood oxygen level was 74(percent?) before she was put up on oxygen, which put her back up to 96 or so. Things don't look too bad though, and hopefully she just needs time and medication.

Notable characters affected: Saronsen, Kelarria, Alenaria.
Hope she gets better soon, Saron.
Sorry to hear. Hope she gets better too. Get well, Saron's Mom!
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Give her my regards D:
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
;c I hope she gets better.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Get well soon, Saron's mom!
Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
There is apparently a large tumor on my mothers lung, that, although not confirmed yet, is very likely lung cancer.

I hope for the best, but fear the worst.

I'm leaving now to visit her again.
Mother is in critical condition- Another blood clot traveled to her lung during an operation that was putting in a filter to catch any clots before they passed through her heart.

Oxygen level suddenly dropped to a point where her heart stopped, and they had to resuscitate her. She's unable to breathe without a machine now, and is on nearly a dozen different medicine/drips.

The mass on her lung is indeed a tumor, and at this point, it doesn't matter if it's cancerous. It's nearly as large as a basketball, and has been destroying her lung, ribcage, and had actually gone through her ribs.

Things are not looking good.
Not the praying type, but here's hoping that she pulls through.
Sweet zombie jesus, that is scary. I really do pray she pulls through, especially with a tumor that big and that damaging. I hope efforts are being made to help her. You and your mom are in my thoughts.
I am sorry. ;c I hope things go as well as they can.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
Sorry for the lack of updates, but...

Our mother was in a way that she would have never recovered. And before that, it was her wish to not be put on machines like a ventilator or dialysis.

We had broken that. After all the treatment, she still did not recover, and only degraded.

We had to let her go.

Thank all of you for your support, really. I'll see you around.
I'm very sorry this has happened for you and your family. I send out my condolences and my sympathies.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
My condolences to you and your family, Saronsen.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drastically reduced playtime. Gwndpa 0 430 10-18-2011, 02:42 AM
Last Post: Gwndpa