The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

[DP] This is my Fate
This is my Fate

Death does not always equal the End, it can also open up Eternity.
- Telah

So far the pilgrims have had an audience with the spirits haunting Telah and found out that they wanted help and choose him for his big heart and grand kindess. So far they have been told how to aid four spirits, but from earlier confrontations with these entities it's believed that there are six of them.

The pilgrims have traveled Lower City, Shattrat to exhume the bones of a Blackrock orc and then track down a pyremaster to offrer the spirit with the proper rites.

Their quest has also taken the pilgrims into the Bone Wastes to cleanse a tower built by the ghost Doruum. During their task a bone worm attacked the party, but was slewn in the end. There was also a mysterious loud howl that knocked the draenei off their feet.

A few pilgrims snuck away from the others and headed into a crypt beneath Auchindoun where they found and destroyed the body of the vindicator. But to get there they faced their maddened brethren and fought their way through a sea of skeletons, making it alive but not without injuries.

Next on their list of actions is to handle the other harbinger; willed by his name to serve the Legions every whim.

NOTE: I want to ask that people take screens during my events or that you at remind to capture more of them!

Number of sessions planned: 5 - 6
Fifth Event
  • When - Not yet set!
  • Where - Refugee Caravan, Terokkar
  • Who - Pilgrims part of DP and spiritualists in general (Alliance and Horde).
  • Rules - Standard DP rules.
  • Other - Combat system: Trust!
Sixth Event
  • Cooming!
Has-been! Wrote:
Fourth Event
  • When - 28th of August, 12.00 PM Servertime, GMT -7
  • Other - Interaction with ghosts will be explained at the start of each event, may wary from event to event as well as between characters.
Third Event
  • When - 26nd of August, 12.00 PM Servertime, GMT -7
  • Other - Interaction with ghosts will be explained at the start of each event, may wary from event to event as well as between characters.
Second Event
  • When - 24nd of August, 12.00 PM Servertime, GMT -7
  • Where - Eastern exit of Lower City
    Orc shaman/spiritualist wanted!
First Event
  • When - 22nd of August, 12.00 PM Servertime, GMT -7
  • Where - Telredor
  • Who - Pilgrims part of DP and spiritualists allowed at Telredor.

(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
Is it okay if I toss Trudy into this? I wanted to attend the recent meeting, but I just didn't make it.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Neat, most definitely do want.

I do not see why not, Roxas.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

The first part in this series of event has taken place. Through misshaps and with some luck the pilgrims have now gained insight into Telah's situation. He is haunted by spirits that have sought him to ask for help, but something went wrong when they tried to interact with him. Now they seek to lay to rest the spirits that haunt the anchorite.

ATTENTION!
I am looking for a few orcs that can be part of the second event, Wednesday the 24th that is!

The second part was just concluded after over four hours of RP. With the guidance of Aiya, the pilgrims got to know the dead or Chrak and retrieve his remains. With the aid of Pyremaster Bragdana the draenei offered the orc a proper funeral and peace in death.

And bump for new event added!

I don't know if I'll make it Friday, as I just got word we may be out the whole day that day. But I should be free on the 28th :).
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Third part is now over! A small party of draenei set out to cleanse a spirit tower, they fougt a bone worm and bested it but only just. They also called upon the powers of Wind to clear the tower from debries and something reacted to their spell with a monstrous and myserious howl.

Right now it seems that there will be two more events past sunday to finish the quest. Keep eyes out for updates.

I am so sorry I missed today's event! I had to clean the house all afternoon long D:

Hopefully I will be there for the fourth event. If the other events occur on weekdays, then no dice for me D:

Is the pilgrimage still at the refugee caravan in Bone Wastes? Or have they relocated?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
For the time being they are at Aldor Rise, keeping Aiya somewhat secret. (Look at the northern balcony building.)
If you screens from my events, now specifcially the ones connected with The Sixth, please send them to me! I wish to have a good portfolio for when the storyline is finished.

Fourth event concluded, instead of the original plan it became a secret expedition into Auchindoun to find the raised body of a vindicator. Ended in Nexi shattering her leg... AGAIN!

Two more events left in this series of event AND the Storyline!
*BUMP*

I won't be able to make it to tomorrow's event, and neither will Immy, sadly. D:
Sadly due to RL happenings these events will have to be postponed. Worst part is that I am not sure on when I will have the time to resume them either. For now let's just say that everyone returns to Telredor... :(

Awww. On the flip side, it gives a few of us a chance to possibly get back into the loop.