The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Chronicles of the Pilgrim (DP)
(The human paladin Cristovao has joined the Draenei Pilgrimage, and in his short stay, has become appointed as the official chronicler of the pilgrimage. His first chronicle covers the third day at Telredor.)

This is the chronicle of the Draenei pilgrimage of Outland, as seen from the eyes of Cristovao di Silvio, Lordaeron native, human paladin.

Day Three of Telredor.

We are having a meeting with the leader of the pilgrimage, an elder Draenei named Telah. His face is weathered and blue, sporting two long tendrils from his chin. He speaks with a thick and sophisticated draenic accent, ennunciating his letters with a guttural and heavy accent. He speaks of Auchindoun, the forsaken necropolis of his people. I all too well am familiar with the dark and foreboding halls of the dead city. He speaks to us about the state of our food supplies; while we are ample to survive here in Telredor, we will need to stockpile more in order to travel to the bone wastes. I have suggested salted meats, others still suggest using magic to suspend the food in a pocket dimension. Telah himself says we may not be able to support any mounts or beasts of burden. If this is the case, I will have to care for Excelsior on my own expense. This is fine, however, as that is how life has always been for us two.

-There is a scrawl of unintelliglbe characters and inkblots. It is likely Cristo dropped his pen on the paper here while getting up in a hurry-

"Eyes aglow from the marshes, dust of memory to be held, and a drop of blood".

This is the riddle that master Telah has told me he must solve. There was a tincture, a magic drink he was to consume, but it was taken in by a female draenei named Aiya. Now, she is but a rambling wreck of a person, shouting incoherantly at everyone, saying she sees "five of them", that it was not "meant for the underling". I suspect the drink may have been a sapta of sorts, like what shamans use to see spirits, and it has rejected Aiya's body as host, and is now making this known. Regardless, Telah believes this can lead to the solution to the riddle. Specifcically, the tincture WAS the solution to the riddle. We shall see.

We have moved the girl to the recreation room. We removed the furniture and waterpipes, and I have been called to help restrain her should she grow violent.

I write these words with a shaky hand. I have just recovered from what can only be explained as an.... experience. Nexariel burned some herb in a small, closed room, filling it with fumes which induced a trance in all of us. It was almost grating to the mind, but while doing so, we were able to speak coherently with Aiya. She spoke of ghosts that were troubled and restless, and these spirits spoke to us in our minds. We offered our assistance to them, but not all such spirits were benevolent. We came under attack by a violent spirit of a broken. It cut at Nexariel, and gave me a small concussion, putting me out of the fight for some time. When I came too, the spirit was cornered by everyone else, and master Telah succeeded in sending it away. I pray it has rest now.

The spirit itself was, from what I gathered from my fellow pilgrims, misguided. It saw all of the draenei in the room as eredar, and itself as a true exile. It was seemingly unaware of itself being one of the Broken. As for what it thought of me, one can only geuss, but it mentioned Sargeras as well. At any rate, it turns out that the spirit backed down because of Telah, and apparently Talesta as well, began using the Light on it, which dissolved its misconceptions. Afterward, all I saw was it walk into the distance, fading through the door, its sickle vanishing into ether as it dropped on the floor.

On the gloomier side of things, Aiya still seems to be within the grasps of madness. Although the angry Broken spirit was sent away, she still speaks in riddles and insanity. She was taken to the Exodar via arcane portal, but I did not go with that group, and as such am unsure what transpired there. I shall fill in the results of the visitation once I am able to meet up and speak with someone who went. This concludes the Chronicles of the Pilgrim, day three at Telredor.

(Any feedback would be appreciated, because I am sort of new at this :D )
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mastus: The Shadow Chronicles Grogloki 4 1,243 05-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Grogloki