The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A request important to a Guild.
Greetings, GM's and other people. My guild, which I am relatively new to, has decided to use an island off of the coast of Merchant Bay as a HQ. The guild is a mercenary guild, which is also relatively new. You may know it as "C R O W", lead by Krall. What we want is simply an Innkeeper on the island, which we can easily transport to via our Hearthstones. The island has a gathering of friendly NPC's and we have no problem with them being left there. Not to be greedy or anything, but if it is not too much of a hassle, maybe a few trainer NPCs to help our clan grow. If any of these could be done, we would greatly appreciate it!

We would be willing to strike up a deal also.
100 bottles of beer on the wall, 100 bottles of beer! A dwarf walks in and spots the brew, 38 bottles of beer on the wall! 38 bottles of beer on the wall...
Krall here.

As a bare minimum, however, we're just interested in having the island be used for our headquarters and recognised as the CROW HQ ICly. The innkeeper is more of a "want" than a "need".

As I said, the only "need", I suppose, is to use the island as our headquarters.

Thank you for your consideration.
Just to note, I think Fray Island is an old player/guild home. Isn´t it?

(not gonna say anything about this as it is up to the higher up GMs, just wanted to chip that in so that everyone would know.)
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Can we claim it and say we thought it was abandoned?

-Z
[Image: ZuliSig.jpg]
At this point in time we are not supporting player homes or spawning innkeepers.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
How about -not- adding an innkeeper or anything? Just ICly claiming that our guild uses it as a headquarters?
Well, for all that matters, at least we can use it ICly unless someone else comes and reclaims it. After all Crow did find the island before hearing anything else, and I don't see the problem in having our island reclaimed, if the island originally belonged to someone else.

It gives for a better plot, rather than just leaving the Island OOCly and finding another place. That's just my opinion though, since it does make the storyline confuse me a lot if we were to just smack ourself to a new place without role playing it out.

~ Kaiza
Kaiza ~ "Heeeeeeeeh?"
Masa'Shira ~ "Choo zhurr?"
Xiao'Lin ~ "Hello darling."
Millian ~ "Thou shall find thy happiness when thou seek for thee."
Chiring ~ "Foy! Come on minion! ...Hrmf..."
I'd love to just claim it at least, it is a bit annoying to have to swim there every time, but who cares, one time when we swam we did in IC, and it was fun. We don't really need anything other than to claim the island IC. We can swim to Ratchet, and fly to anywhere else from Ratchet for our wants, if they cannot be fulfilled in the future.

- Viik.
The swimming is a great addition in my mind. Even if we wouldn't get any innkeeper or possibility to customize the island in our favour, it's still possible to role play the happening. After all Crow made it their base, and there's yet to come anyone else to "reclaim" it. However, if there will be no customization to show the island is Crow territory, it will for now just be a free target and temporary base.

This is just how I see it. Seeing as everything is possible to role play, there's no need for us to OOCly move the base. I know it will be more time consuming, but we are role playing, aren't we?

~ Kaiza
Kaiza ~ "Heeeeeeeeh?"
Masa'Shira ~ "Choo zhurr?"
Xiao'Lin ~ "Hello darling."
Millian ~ "Thou shall find thy happiness when thou seek for thee."
Chiring ~ "Foy! Come on minion! ...Hrmf..."
Ya can't really claim the island itself ICly considering it's Fray Island, which essentially belongs to Klannoc Macleod.
http://www.wowpedia.org/Fray_Island
I don't see any harm in earning the island through proper role play. I could think of over 14 different ways to make that island crow head quarters, even if it is owned by an NPC.
There are many empty places in Azeroth to make a Guild headquarters. You just have to go search for them. Fray Island is already being used, so just go out and explore the world in search of a new place.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
Fray Island is part of a warrior quest, I regret to tell you... o_o I think Kret might've posted the link.
Warriors don't need the quest, it gives the berserkers stance which can be purchased in shatterspear.
I know of a great place to make crow HQ other than Fray Island that is not owned by another guild nor any NPCS, I can go over it with Einhander. But it is rather empty, do GM's on this server have the generosity and patience to furnish empty places for guilds if they earn the location through proper RP?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New cosmetic animation request FlyingSquirrel 0 854 07-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  NPC Armour Request Jaella 4 1,076 08-14-2013, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Jaella
  Custom Item Request - Gilnean Clothing sunday12321 19 4,466 04-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Night Watch Guard NPC outfit request! Ukarai 0 799 04-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Last Post: Ukarai
  A small item request! Scout 3 1,187 02-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Adam255