The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Which race will you choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Broken
58.33%
7 58.33%
Tuskarr
16.67%
2 16.67%
Taunka
16.67%
2 16.67%
Other (specify)
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Broken vs Taunka/Tuskarr
So I heard that it's one custom-model character per person, and not per account, correct?

Well, in that case, I'd like to read your choices;
I'm currently in a battle between Broken and Taunka, but who knows, maybe you guys like Tuskarr better.

So yeah, If I have to choose, I'd rather choose the race that most of you, guys, will play, so we can have fun RP togheter.
Well.. that sounded embarrassingly wrong.

Anyways, here y'all go.
Dude! Let's make Broken bros! :D

Edit: Nevermind, Orkhan and Maleeka kinda covers that. I'm making my Broken old as my leftover dinner, so how about him being your Broken's father or something?
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
So delete Orkhan and Maleeka, and make 'em broken ?
NICE IDEA !

Edit: ... NO!
No! Keep them! Keep all! Crazy2
You know I'm deleting -a lot- of my chars, right ?
I meant keep Orkhan* AND make a Broken.
I don't wanna fill my account with characters I won't use, just on special ocassions. .. anymore.
Spoiler:
Even though I'll make a lotta worgen. You know what I mean.
Brilliance! I know what to do!

Make Orkhan your Broken. He and Maleeka got seperated on Draenor. He remained behind, she went and got herself killed on Azeroth. There you go! Grin2
... I love you.

Edit: Or even better. Maybe he was reunited with his sis, even though he was a broken, and followed her wherever, then they were both killed, and made Death Knights.
EH?!
Broken DK...? DAMN! :D

*Claps enthiusastically*

Alternative where they were seperated and reunited:

"You look like crap. How did you die?!"

"Says you? You're a Krokul, dammit!"
Mmmyeah.
About that..
I doubt somebody'll accept it, but.. no bad thing in trying. I'll just say he was always wearing a mask and clothing to hide what he is, even when dead. :D
True enough... The one with the seperation actually seems a bit more realistic, if you know what I mean.
Well if you read the Unbroken story, it states clearly that krokul, otherwise known as broken, were separated from the ones that were not irradiated. So basically, Maleeka would be the lucky one, while Orkhan the poor older brother that was irradiated because he made a stupid mistake in the fight for Shattrath.
"Pfft. You were always a klutz."

Yeah, that would be logical.
I don't believe any of these races have a female model?
And there is evidence to suggest a significant sexual dimorphism in these races, correct?
Its a big enough stretch for me to play a more obscure race without having to deal with the notion of a different gender, as well. :/

Still, the Arokka seem pretty cool. If only they weren't hostile in-game...

And playing an undead troll would be pretty neat; they do have models and I believe are a cannon forsaken race. There's a whole bunch of fun potential lore for them, especially with the way trolls handle death.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the shoutbox is broken Maulbane 0 0 12-31-2022, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Maulbane
  Broken Tradeskill Recipes Grakor456 0 597 12-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Grakor456