The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Do not play with your food.

:Story:

"And for today's monologue, we are in the middle of the forest. Northern Ashenvale I believe, not far from Felwood- Nice kick! Ahem. Now the scene is unfolding, the underhanded orc versus the unsuspecting elf... Granted she's already beaten her to a pulp."
Kharngor thought to himself as he does so often. He watched from the shadows of the tree canopy as the young, female orc taunted the scout she had attacked. He squinted at the pair as he stroked his beard. Twisting a lock of his scruffy beard he noticed the fading color and sighed. He rubbed his strained eyes before squinting again. Still the overzealous orc was spewing insults at the downed elf.

"Is that all?!"
"C'mon get up, I've plenty of power left!"
"Why are you sniveling you waste of space?!"

The observer rubbed his eyes once more, this time from disdain. Disdain not from the harshness of the orc, but from the execution of the act.
"These are elves, not humans... Attack, then move." Kharn grimaces as she begins prodding at the elf with her boot. Then exhales sharply from the orcs actions.
"What is she doing?!"

He felt as if he nearly was going to leap from his hiding place and end it. The elf as well as the orc. Kharn, like most orcs, does not handle is temper well. However, this was not the time nor place to make a scene. Rather a larger scene. "She's an idiot." Kharn seethed.

The 'idiot' had broken half, of what Kharn believed to be, of the rules of battle in a single motion. She had tossed her own dagger to the ground towards the scout.
"Look there's a present! You can do it." She spoke as a mother would speak to a baby. "Just reach out to it, I'm only standing right here." Still cooing to the scout, who had begun to lift herself up.

With dagger in hand the scout now stood, the orc's damage now evident. There were multiple lacerations across her ribs, made with the same blade now in her hands. The scout made a half-hearted lunge at her adversary only to have another boot to the torso. She immediately collapsed leaving the orc cackling. Too busy cackling.

Kharn on the other hand, even nearsighted, he saw the charade. The look on the elf's face was not of defeat nor pain, but triumph. Kharn had no time to act. Three arrows had already hit their target. This was no longer a stupid orc's defeat. It was Kharn's. Kharn's body hit the ground just as fast as the fallen orc's. He was upon the scout in only a moment before turning to see a small group of stunned of would-be rescuers.

Edit:
Cleared up the wall of text a bit.
[Image: tumblr_m1dc8rDUHe1rn95k2o1_400.gif]
Kharn quickly scans the group of elves. "Only three. Three visible," he thinks, "I can- could take 'em. I need to get her out of here though." The group of rangers only showed the slightest signs of their fury. Shaking hands, heaving chests. Kharn knew they wanted revenge and could only smile as he slid his foot to position himself into a low fighting stance. The elves notched their arrows and fired with impeccable speed. Kharn had anticipated the rapid attack and only dropped to his back, his foot had been dug into the ground. As he dropped, he kicked a cloud of dust into their vision.

"Grah," he yelped silently. He looked down and saw an arrow in his shoulder, the two others narrowly missed their target. Wasting no time Kharn shuffled to the downed orc and lifted her into his arms before bolting off. He heard the arrows whizzing by and felt the sting of a second hitting him on the back of the same shoulder. As he sprinted aimlessly through the forest he could hear his pursuers not far behind. "P-put me down, I'll finish them..Ah!" The grunt said while weakly pounding his chest.

"SHUUT UUUP!"

Kharn bellowed at the now timid looking orc. Kharn's outburst was cut short by another arrow hitting him in the lower back. He stumbled, nearly dropping the orc as he saw a road near the tree line. As he set foot on the road, he stopped for a brief moment. "No more footsteps..," he whispered. He turned sharply to look into the depths of the woods. Only the signs of him trampling through the undergrowth were apparent. "Y-you can put me down now," said the orc before bracing for aftershock. Kharn held tightly for a moment before allowing her to wriggle free all the while maintaining his vision on the forest. He saw her staring at him from his peripheral vision. "What?" He asked curtly breaking the silence. "How'd you know I was there?" She asked slowly. "Isn't there a better place for this conversation?" He replied in the same tone while breaking off the arrow shafts.

She looked around casually while groping the arrows on her torso. He huffed and retorted, "Well?" She turned to face him and looked down at her wounds, "Am I gonna die?!" She blurted then cringed waiting for a response. "What?!" Kharn roared, then place his hands over his face and yelled muffledly. "Well?" She spoke again, he could feel the sincerity in her voice. It was this that irked him. "Yes. You will be fine." He spoke slowly, making sure to take deep breaths to stifle his anger. "So, where to?" He now turned to her, she looked down a stretch of the road. "That way.. I think." Kharn sighed and began walking in the direction she was facing, "So, what's your name?" He asked, his eyes locked on her. "Uhm, Dragga.. And yours?" She said innocently while playing with her long braid of hair which was slung over her shoulder. "Dragga? Well, that's a nice name. Real swell. I'm Kharn. " He could feel his entire body shaking. "Swell."
[Image: tumblr_m1dc8rDUHe1rn95k2o1_400.gif]