The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Go judge my character(s)
It's been almost a month since I've been playing on this server and I've always been curious on how people felt about my character Harvey Burcanius and Swank (Gerald Wellington). I'm not sure if anyone recalls seeing my very first character who was called Cololius.

Obviously there's my latest character, Cassius Palenix. The man who runs the Tumultus Inquisition.

Go ahead, criticize, compliment, doesn't matter! As long as you're not shining my shoes or setting this thread on fire.
Swank seems fun, as he's the only one I've seen so far! I like him, he makes me happy.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
(09-06-2011, 04:08 PM)Cassius Wrote: It's been almost a month since I've been playing on this server and I've always been curious on how people felt about my character Harvey Burcanius and Swank (Gerald Wellington). I'm not sure if anyone recalls seeing my very first character who was called Cololius.

Go ahead, criticize, compliment, doesn't matter! As long as you're not shining my shoes or setting this thread on fire.

I've never played with Swank, or with Cololius. From comments I hear both IC'ly and OOC'ly, Swank is an interesting and fun character. As you know, from your chars so far, my favorite is truly Harvey. It's both a character with a deep and interesting story, and he's not a Gary Stu at all. Harvey has positive points and negative points, and both of these are result from the experiences he had through his life.

If not from the great way you play him, I'd compliment you for actually making a character that is not invincible, perfect and that has his failures, and ghosts of his past, and that actually learns a lot through Character Development.
(09-06-2011, 05:08 PM)saiyuu Wrote: that actually learns a lot through Character Development.

This.
It's nice and refreshing to see a character that isn't always going "Been there, done that. /yawn" Aside from that, I haven't really RP'ed with you enough to get a really good feel for his character so I'll refrain from commenting more...For now. :D

Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

[Image: 2cidzidwm3.gif]
Bumping for more feedback + updated the first post.