The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Murlocs, Ale, and People-flags.
Straight to it then. My characters, your feedback.

Pollie Snowgear, Gnomish mage.

Rydanovich Adrian, Human Death Knight.

Granger Splinterfist, Orcish Warrior.

Muragh Slagbeard, Dwarven Warrior.

Sathia Dawnmist, Sin'dorei Paladin.

Taan, Draenei Warrior.

Falaindre, Kaldorei Hunter.

Delargo Moore, Human Paladin.

Kevon Talston, Human Death Knight.

Pollie: 100% win. I love how she can be having a drink one second then asking about your sex life the next second and it won't seem out of place for her.

Rydanovich: His style of speaking, though unique, is a bit...'off putting' as it can be hard to properly RP with him due to him jargling his words. Otherwise, he seems to be your average insane killer death knight.

Will edit for more!
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

Pollie = Excellent work. Makes most of my characters slightly afraid when the RP is done. I LOL'ed so much when she was inspecting a dwarf-beard while I was on my Runemaster. He was like 'lulwut'.

Granger = GRAIN-ger! Needs more RP, but I liked his attitude towards others.

Muragh = He's a dwarf, so A+

Sathia = Couldn't get past much of a surface relationship, but what a web she weaves.

Falaindre = Cuddly Anutie Falaindre? I enjoyed our RP.

I also liked your IC posts on the forums. What specifically I'm not sure, I just remember my mouth hanging open at the end of reading one.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
You know I love you. <3.

Pollie - Silent gnome mage with a thing for pulling nose rings. She is played well.

Rydanovich - His quirky manner of speech makes him hard to understand at times, but, it adds to the lulz and makes for interesting RP.

And though I've RPed with Sathia, I have absolutely no idea what to say about her. (Don't take this as a bad thing, it's just me being an idiot.)
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
(09-06-2011, 10:05 PM)Uguu Wrote: Straight to it then. My characters, your feedback.

Pollie Snowgear, Gnomish mage.

Rydanovich Adrian, Human Death Knight.

Granger Splinterfist, Orcish Warrior.

Muragh Slagbeard, Dwarven Warrior.

Sathia Dawnmist, Sin'dorei Paladin.

Taan, Draenei Warrior.

Falaindre, Kaldorei Hunter.

Delargo Moore, Human Paladin.

Kevon Talston, Human Death Knight.

Not going to ball-lick you here, but I do admit most your chars are very well made. So, pointing good and bad parts of your character, though the latter might be just my personal opinion. There you go, at least about the characters I know.

Pollie - Favorite gnome of all. Much the opposite of what some tend to play as the "comic-relief gnome". With all her qualities and flaws you made her a good character to have around. My only personal issue with her is... She could talk more xD. But that's just my personal opinion of course, not talking much is part of her personality after all.

Rydanovich - Psh! No much I need to talk about our brutal-lovingly knight. To me at least he played a very important part, probably to others too. Djim got some good char development because of Rydan, and Celes learned to consider DKs more creepy than she already did. Good char, nothing to change here, move on.

Sathia - Poor little sot. At first I took her for a more dramatic char that couldn't have a moment of happiness, that's what most tend to think of her at first, but Sathia has her good and bad moments. Sometimes she will be fine, sometimes she will be angry, hurt, in love. In short it's a character with a lot of realism that "grows" well according to the situations she's put into. Almost priceless to see how she reacts to her sister's shenanigans. Moving on.

Granger - No much to say, only RP'ed briefly with him.

Muragh - Oh Jesus, dat dwarf... A good choice to make him a little different from most dwarves, that are gentle and friendly. Muragh is intolerant, brute and bad-mouthed, and that's not often played with dwarves. I like those "exceptions" so, 10/10.

Delargo - RP'ed with him back on BB's plague. What I can say? He has a fitting personality for a paladin without being outright perfect. Even if only brief his encounter and talk with Epsilon helped her feel a little more accepted. Thumbs up, bring him back, that's an order.

Kevon - Only met once but he's definitely a character you should have around more often. From what I could see, he's a good example of how an agent of the Ebon Blade would be.

Taan - A brute but not without heart. It brings a little warm feeling to my heart (eeeeewww) to see such an apparent brute worrying about his kind in his own way. True, he won't exactly hug you, but he will worry in his own way and often find a way that will fix your problem, you wanting it or not...