The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Marianna's Child

Post Restart Marianna will have some...Slight changes. Besides her class change and background change, she will also have a bit of an...Age upgrade. Gone will be the twenty something vision of beauty that you all know. After the cleanse she shall be remade as Marianna, the forty one year old mother.

Now, a major problem I had with the past is a lack of foils for Marianna. Too often she became a two dimensional 'evil thing' that stalked nightmares and did very little else. Very few characters or players were willing to interact with her on a more personal basis to allow me to develop her backstory and emotional growth.

So now I'd like the chance to have a foil.

This is a request for someone to play Marianna's child. The child would be around 19 - 20, so they would be fully adult and allowed to be played. The child's gender is in flux as well, so either a son or daughter (at the player's discretion) is fine. Their class and affiliation (I would prefer them, of course, to be at least neutral or evil so that the two can interact somewhat together) is also up to the players.

Some background information for consideration:
  • At an early age (13) Marianna would have begun to try to convert them to villainy and Fel.
  • Marianna often hits, bullies and plans elaborate traps for her child to 'toughen them up.'
  • Despite all her blustering and bullying Marianna will show genuine affection (albeit her brand) towards her child.
  • Marianna was not around for much of the child's rearing, however when she was she made an effort to be around them.
  • Marianna will force the child to become a part of Argus Wake.

During serious moments it will be a great source of RP. But I intend this to be, in leisure time, a Dr. Evil/Scott sort of relationship.

I have more information for those who are interested.

Stay Evil, My Friends.

-R

EDIT: I'm already hating myself for including this, but honestly it is something that needs to be put in place.

I would prefer people of the same time zone and activity as moi take up this position. It's kind of a lot to ask, I know, but I want to be sure that we both get a good deal of pleasure and enjoyment out of it.

EDIT2: If you have a character concept you can post them below or PM them to me. It helps!
[Image: B2hmvU1.gif]
LET ME DO IT.
Don't let him do it.
I have Adelie, whom I am renaming as Sirena Adele. She may have taken up the surname after whoever would be her father or just to hide "Bisen" (if you're keeping it). I RPed her as a 19 year old with a blank slate of a background--she was created mostly to, essentially, stalk Cristovao and Kaapre, or just anyone she'd lay her eyes on (she's the quintessential "sweet but creepy" girl).

However, I know we hardly ever RPed together--I know you mostly through forum posts and what I picked up from the storyline when I RPed with those who did get involved with you. You're free to accept Sirena or not. Or maybe the kid would would siblings.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(09-08-2011, 02:05 PM)Delta Wrote: Don't let him do it.

You put egg on my face. This is revenge.
NOOOO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Spoiler:
So many lulz...

...Wasted...

Why do you do this to me?
To spite you, obviously. <3
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(09-08-2011, 02:09 PM)Uthaniel Wrote: NOOOO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Spoiler:
So many lulz...

...Wasted...

Why do you do this to me?

Fuh-ine. PM me a suggested character idea.

THAT IS ALL I WILL GIVE YOU.
Marianna has a kid? I'm just going to go ahead and say what many must be thinking.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
YES! IT SHALL BE DONE SWIFTLY.
I vote it's a son. >.> Whatever my vote counts for.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Oooh, I could make some alterations to Grace's character, and begin playing her come Cata.
Now is the time.

Spoiler:
[Image: balrog_portrait.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV...7424462271]
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
Matthew's kid(s) could beat up Marianna's kid.
(09-08-2011, 02:31 PM)Xigo Wrote: Now is the time.

[Image: balrog_portrait.gif?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV...7424462271]

<3