The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dalikan has kids?
Due to personal choice and certain reasons... Post-Restart Dalikan will have had two daughters with his past wife in Lordaeron, some 25 years ago. Said Children have from 2 years after the start of the Second War to the Attack on Lordaeron City(Scourge attack, anywho) to have been born. The first name doesn't matter, you go ahead and make their first names, but their surname will be Godford, and they both will have, no matter their alignment, a high respect for their dadadin.

In other words, I don't care what they are, so long as they bear the surname Godford, and are humans, of course :P Except, no DKness... His daughters are still living... Their age can be anywhere between 18 and 25, and their backstory is basically living in Lordaeron, following their father to Stormwind, and spending most of their childhood with their Aunt, Dileera, while Dalikan is off killin' things for the Alliance and stuffs. PM me if you're interested or have any questions regarding ANYTHING. Ask away.
Aww, I wanted to play a forsaken daughter :c
If you really wanna play a Forsaken, there is the possibility Dalikan's wife was turned into a Forsaken after she got killed in the Assault of Lordaeron City :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Dalikan's Sister Zenethen 1 675 06-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Uguu