The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Krilari's big ole post of Personals
'Ello there CotH!

With the restart whichwastotallysupostohappenyesterday, I've amassed a number of RP interests and such and I'm looking for a good few men and woman to fill said positions!

1) Duron Bloodaxe

With the restart Duron and Lirshar met at a much earlier age, thus meaning that they also conceived children much earlier.

They had one son and one daughter, one being older than the other only by a few seconds given that they are fraternal twins. There is no set class for either, but it is worth noting given Duron's influence they might have a tendency to follow the spirits one way or another, alas I leave it up to you!

2) Krilari Dawnsend

Within the restart Krilari is going to get a fair bit of reworking, but he will be retaining his relationship with Reigen. Not only that, but it's to be changed that they will meet when they are much younger. Thus their child will be a playable character given that recent decree calls that pretty much every race reaches maturity at the age of 18.

The child will be a female, and I believe it was agreed that she would become a paladin, but nothing is set in stone just yet.

3) Andra

Andra will be recieving a fairly largue overhaul due to her age alone. I'm doubling her age from 5,012 to 10,024. A lot of random, spur of the moment decisions were made just after I made Andra and right after the profile was aproved, she ended up being related to a fair number of people.

The main thing I am looking for andra is her Husband who is a tad bit older than her. He is roughly five-hundred years older (Thought this is negotiable) and a faithful vindicator. They begin to start getting to know each other at roughly the age of five-thousand and are 'married' (For lack of a better term) shortly after.

It would be a few thousand years before they finally conceive a child, Yui. At this time Andra is about 8,000 years old. More times skips and eventually they end up at the Temple of Karabor upon draenor. They are both separated as Andra takes Yui to safety while the husband stays behind to help fend off the orcs. By the end of the battle he is bruised, beaten and near dead, but managed to pull through and escape with his life. Since then he's wandered about Draenor, completely secluded as the draenei flee to Azeroth.

At one point or another they're going to meet (Preferably in in-game RP)

(also, if you don't want to play a paladin, it's possible he changes class to 'x' class while he's out and wandering on his own after the slaughter)

4) Sareen

This is short and simple, I'm retconning Sareen's warrior training and making her a flat out tinkerer. At this I would like an in-game trainer to help her along the path of the mage. If said mage is a engineer it would be a bonus given that I intend for Sareen to use her arcane powers to tread down the path of the techo mage.

Whew... I think I got everyone?

EDIT: Typos, typos everywhere!
I totally get a say in who plays the kid. Totally.
I plan on making an Engineer mage Cylanna. She's a blood elf who has a thing for extremely rare and hard to find reagents from Kalimdor. She often pays big money for large amounts of such reagents. I'm also gonna have her part of a wealthy noble family from Silvermoon, If that passes in the GM's inspection.
Tokk should be Duron's kid! c:
@Wuvvums, What is that thing dancing in your avatar window?
Is Krilari a warlock now? Some form of cackling nutter?
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Sareen and Widget, Kril!
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
(09-09-2011, 08:59 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: Is Krilari a warlock now? Some form of cackling nutter?

Nope...

And that sounds great Cressy!
I candidate for playing Reigen and Kril's child. ^^
(09-09-2011, 09:23 AM)Krilari Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 08:59 AM)c0rzilla Wrote: Is Krilari a warlock now? Some form of cackling nutter?

Nope...

And that sounds great Cressy!

So, still a paladin? Well, I've seen weirder things.

Hope he's a happy father!
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Can I be Kril and Reigen's kid, pweeze?

/puppyfaise
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Updates!

Multiple people have applied for Krilari/Reigen's daughter, we're still considering our options and are always taking more.

Andra is still in need of someone to play her husband.

Duron's daughter is now being played by Wuvvums while the position for his son is still up for grabs.

Sareen will be training to be a mage under Cressy's gnome once she stops being such a n00b.
I could play Duron's son, I suppose! If you'd have me and think me worthy, of course. If you have no clue who I am, I'm Kagrune. I'm making a shaman right now (pyremaster more like, focused on fire). Could make his history set up to be the son of Duron.
(09-16-2011, 05:12 PM)Krilari Wrote: Andra is still in need of someone to play her husband.

Husband you say? A fat goat named Kunvaar might be the perfect match.

Andarun, Roddrick and Galden are my mains.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
I could play Andra's husband as well. Needs more goat couples.
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C0rzilla's Personals c0rzilla 1 823 01-21-2015, 06:26 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Komodo's Personals n' All KomodoTheCashew 6 1,630 01-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Sorum's bunch of personals Sorum 0 701 01-20-2015, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Sorum
  Koala Personals Absurdkoala 0 1,424 01-15-2015, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Absurdkoala
  Kaghuros' Personals Thread - Now recruiting nobles! Kaghuros 2 952 01-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros