The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cressy Gets Ronery
[Image: Widgettt.gif][Image: Pao.gif][Image: Aliaress.gif]

So, I am going to do a call out for a few more people to entertain myself with on my three new(ish) characters. I will give a rough overview of each person and what I am hoping to find for RP-connections.

Just want to clarify before I waste some time. My characters are all hetero and if, IF, romance RP is to occur, I do not ERP. So, if that is what you are looking for, please get out of my thread. :3

First off, Widget! Widget is a tinkering, enchanting, half-robot-half-gnome female. She would be an awesome partner for someone who wanted to learn how to meld engineering and magic to make something super awesome, possibly someone wanting to learn or combine minds in engineering, or even just an awesome friend.

Paoda is Darun's unique, uh, mother. She is an herbalist and an elder Shaman who sometimes forgets things...I mean, she is getting up there in age. She always has the mind of her child or students at heart, and will go to great lengths to ensure that they are advancing to their fullest potential. A person who might find themselves around her could easily be a shaman in training, another senile Tauren or Shaman, possibly someone to play her mate or anyone associated with Darun.

Aliaress is an active member of the Cenarion Circle, finding much of her time attempting to heal and regrow damaged lands and helping to educate people when it comes to keeping Azeroth working and clean. She is a healer and finds remedies in naturalistic ways, both of 'nature magic' and herbs. Someone who might enjoy her company may be another druid, someone who wants to learn about herbalism or keeping the world clean, or possibly, and I say this is a small chance, as her previous mate Emori.*

*Emori was Aliaress' bestfriend and mate. They both found their calling in nature and both became druids. To Aliaress' knowledge, Emori died at Mount Hyjal, forcing her to leave and become a nomad of sorts. Emori -could- be alive, but if someone was to play her, I would want to feel comfortable in how the person would portray him and their relationship.

Anyways, if anyone feels up for it...Comment, or..Ya know.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I DEMAND SPRINKLES!

But seriously, new Aroes and Aliaress could probably have some lulz

Noway.
Pfft, I see how it is...racist against shadowpriests. Hehe.

Oh, hey, it's Paot-.

Oh.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
XD Sorry, Xigo! Random name generator!
Step 1.) Kenny chases after Aliaress.
Step 2.) Kenny gets rejected by Aliaress.
Step 3.) ???
Step 4.) PROFIT.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(09-09-2011, 12:01 PM)imagenashyun Wrote: Step 1.) Kenny chases after Aliaress.
Step 2.) Kenny gets rejected by Aliaress.
Step 3.) ???
Step 4.) PROFIT.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cressy Needs to Play Cressy 0 651 07-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Cressy
  Cressy wants pen-pals. qq. Cressy 7 1,397 04-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  Cressy Gets Bored Easily Cressy 7 1,265 07-29-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Roxas65