The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for others to RP
I have several characters from various other things I've created, and would like to have them recreated in CotH. The primary group I'm looking for consists of a band of friends. In this timeline, they would be just learning their respective trades and skills.

The group consists of:
a Dwarf Rogue (two-weapon fighter)
a Human Warrior (shield and sword)
an Elf Ranger (bow user)
and a Gnome Mage
I already have plans to play as the human, but would love to have others come in to play as the others. If anyone is interested, feel free to say so below. If you have any questions, again, feel free to ask.
I've got a Gnomish mage, named Pollie Snowgear, if you'd like to have me join. Though, she can be a pain to recruit for things ICly.
I also have a Night Elven Hunteress, named Falaindre, if ya need. Though, Falaindre would be alot easier to get involved.
I'd like to have your Elf on my team, if that would be acceptable... Though I can't entirely think of a reason for them to all be coming together really... In their original setting, the group was working as mercenaries for a large organization...
Falaindre is free, but not for Merc' work. Have to find another reason for her to want to 'party' up with the folks.
My original plan for this group was to have some people play the premades I had, but I understand most would rather play their already established characters. I have little requirements for the premades, honestly, if anyone feels like making a new character XD