The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking for help
I'm sort of looking for someone to help me get a start on this new server, I suppose. I really don't know where to start, other than creating a character... If someone would have any suggestions, or anything else of use, please feel free to mention it.
Get involved in conversations in the OOC cave, and just haunt the local RP areas (Silvermoon, Stormwind, Booty Bay, ect.) to get involved and meet people. I'm Kagrune in-game if you need a friend!
I'm sorta in the same boat as you. I'm really torn on what I should do -- I haven't been on this server in like a year and half now, so I'm sure many things have changed. If you're interested, we could begin some type of role play.
---
Hagan - 75 years of age, 4'10" tall, and 180 pounds.
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
I kindly demand this action be taken at once, if it suits your schedule, good sir.
I guess we shall exchange sources of contact information so we don't spam the forums, eh? How 'bout you drop me a private message with any information I can contact you with?
---
---

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
I'm willing to help you out too, Greth! Message me in-game. I'm Kagrune.
(09-11-2011, 02:29 PM)Avon Wrote: I'm willing to help you out too, Greth! Message me in-game. I'm Kagrune.

Ah, cool. I appreciate that. I will whenever I decide on my character. :)
---
---

Anytime you're up for some troll-time, feel free PM me here or on Zulfi. If I'm online I'm up for RP :) I'm sure we can work something out.
Huh. I didn't notice this thread. Well, we already PMed each other in hopes to RP. I have a long alt list and any one of my characters is open to help your RP.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]