The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The pinnacle of madness.
You awaken. The smell of dried blood scorches your nose, and your limbs ache. You open your eyes to see the following view greet you, one most unpleasent. You appear to be in a dungeon... A maze of a sort, within a desert. The ground is littered with bones, and at times, limbs. The walls are covered with blood, and maddened messages. And in front of you, stands a pinnacle.

[Image: WoWScrnShot_091011_184456.jpg]

It's time to survive. Can you succeed?

You don't know why they came, but they did. Men, women, Orcs, Elfs, and all races. At the dead of night, you heard a bristle of leaves. The clopping of horses against stone. And soon, a filthy rag with a drug was pressed to your mouth. You might have gone down with a fight, or without, but sooner or later... Darkness washed over you.

The game is simple. The rules are set. You must survive in the challenge you are presented. For the nights, a terrible beast will be released upon you and your friends from the nether itself. The only way you may survive these encounters, is by the offering of blood to a mysterious altar. But it comes with a choice. Will you take away the lives of the innocent to save your own... Or will you pay the ultimate price of nobility?

OOC boredom!
Spoiler:

When: The event will take place over the course of several days, and it will begin on the 29 of September! Starting in hopefully 12:00 server time! That's 12 in the noon for you sillies!

Where: The event will take place in one of the old temples in Tanaris, or OOCly, un-instanced Zul'Farrak.

This event is evil in nature. CWs are not handed from the event itself, but should squabbles rise among the survivors, feel free to hand them out yourself and settle them properly!

Please post in the thread with which character you will attend with.

Rules are as following :

- All server rules apply!

- No character warnings will be given, but they may be in private!

- None of that emotionless rubbish! Or those too-cool to care 'badasses'. I want emotions! Avoid bringing the evilly baby-kicking ruthless killer types, because you'd only sabotage your own fun!

- Up to six people may apply!

- Have fun!

This is my first large event, and I hope everything goes smoothly! Please, make my life easy on this one. With much love - Psycho.

Current people who are signed up for the event:

- Avon, with Kagrune!

- Loxmardin, with Edersich!

- Mathias, with Matthew!

- Ruibarra, with Zakie'lie!

- Wuvvums, with Lenore!

- Lendri, with Lazurus!

Let there be madness!
(09-10-2011, 08:50 AM)Psycho Wrote: - Please, no undeads! This is suppose to be a morally conflicting event, rather then emotionless!

I don't mean to argue but it's been discussed time and time again on the server that undead DO feel emotion and some of them probably would feel a moral conflict towards sacrificing. Should we entirely rule out DKs and a playable race because they are seen as less moral?
As much as I hate restricting options, this is my best chance to create a more human-like response. The whole undead and emotion thing is just a discussion, so I'd rather not risk it. Please, pardon the restriction, but I'm keeping it.
(09-10-2011, 08:53 AM)Wuvvums Wrote:
(09-10-2011, 08:50 AM)Psycho Wrote: - Please, no undeads! This is suppose to be a morally conflicting event, rather then emotionless!

I don't mean to argue but it's been discussed time and time again on the server that undead DO feel emotion and some of them probably would feel a moral conflict towards sacrificing. Should we entirely rule out DKs and a playable race because they are seen as less moral?

Gonna have to agree with Wuvvums. I see Undead and Death Knights as the most emotional. The only emotions they have are former experiences hanging on a thread, which at times, can make the emotion feel worse.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
Please, I respect both of your opinions, but at most people play them as emotionless killing machines. This is an event, not a discussion about the rules. Send to me a PM detailing why, and I will gladly make an exception. But not here.
Due to a request, and a well brought out explanation, the limitation had changed! Wuvvums, good job!
If you don't get your six people, I'll put Kagrune in I suppose. Just put me on back order, though, I'll volunteer my spot to others if you run out of space.
I'm in as Mathel if you got space.
Some say they can outsmart me...they are correct.
I'd love to get in. I'd certainly join with Lilyth herself.
I want to see Edersich in this kind of situation.

:3
I'll probably join on Matthew.
I could bring in Zakie'lie would be fun.
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

And, it's all full! Very well, gentlemen! Let there be chaos!

Edit: No, no it's not. It would seem one of the players got banned, so a single spot is open.
I can always join with Lenore~

(that player was banned before but there was a forum bug with some people getting unbanned)
You're most welcomed!
Edit! Due to me messing up (Badly) on the times, the event is set to the 29, rather then the 28! My deepest apologies.