The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Looking to join in on RP
Ok, due to some minor social anxiety issues (yeah, go figure it even affects me online sometimes), I have trouble going up to people to initiate RP. I would like it if I could get into some sort of ongoing RP (pretty much any kind) as just about any type of character. If anyone has any suggestions, or has any RP bits they'd be willing to drop me into, please feel free to say so.
I've a few storylines going on atm. What characters do you have?
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I've made
Horlamin Carter - Human Male Warrior
Eryss Wolfsoro Arborshate - Blood Elf Female Rogue
Vynnis - Blood Elf Male Rogue
Edward Sunblade - Human Male Paladin
Lucianys - Human Female Rogue
Kyna - Night Elf Female Warrior

I have decided that I'd like Horlamin to be a mercenary of some sort at some point, but I have no real plans for the others...
I and others have some Blood Elves that we regularly run mystery and detective RP mini-events with, usually with a good bit of adventure, comedy, and character development put in. Feel free to join.
---

Sterling Hart - The Great Detective [Blood Elf Detective]
Richter Stahl - Working on a "Cure" [Forsaken Alchemist and Doctor]
Emori Darkrunner - More Beast than Man [Night Elf Druid]
I have an ongoing storyline, that usually evolves around those involved. I have a storylines in my signature to try to keep others up to speed with it. Also open for your own twist if you wish to add your past into it. Basically it's about a Noble family and their allies. Primarily horde, but open to both factions. A lot of intrigue, combat, adventure and char development. PM me if you're interested, we'd love to have you.
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Oh, you're Lucianys! :D Don't worry, RPs aren't usually as scary as last night's Truth or Dare... though they tend to be when I'm playing ;) /shot.

Besides TLE and matchmaking RP (as Kapre and/or Kantado), I also do random events regarding a more dramatic storyline where my characters are hunting down a warlock. I can always hit you up on that on my blood elves Urameil or Bastos. And there are other options as well as seen in my character list below.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to join? AusGre 10 1,613 03-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: dastmo
  I want to join this server. maegishigh 2 763 11-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Qaza
  wanting to join mixnix 5 930 01-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Last Post: SinkMarylandSink