The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Bai Bai coth!
So school has started again. And since I am a student on the university I have to keep my head to only the books, homework and projects that get thrown at me.

So I say you all my farewells. For good.

I had a very pleasant time around here for over two years, but because of all the drama that occurred before the restart, followed by the restart, I cannot be bothered by changing Mistal and some of my other characters to fit the new policies. Not that I can't appreciate them, because I do. But honestly I don't feel putting too much effort into something that is simply just digital. (Ooh yes, I've said it.)

Anyway I know I promised some of you that I would help you on the storylines you were working on, but since I don't have the time also don't feel like logging onto Coth I have to apologize for not doing so anymore.

If you feel like contacting me, feel free to add me on MSN or skype.

Farewell Coth ^^
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
... D:

See you later, then. I hope to see you online on MSN.
Bye bye! You will be missed!

You were always so nice and polite OOCly, I liked how you didn't try to force anything on other rpers. It's a shame to see someone like you go, but I hope you do well at uni.
Well, good luck with Uni! You shall indeed be missed!
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

*sigh*

I'm not the kind of person who takes back his words...

But for some reason I get too bored when not being too occupied with homework or anything related to Social/personal life thingies.

So I decided to give RP another try, however I won't be able to participate in large scale events/storylines due to too much homework, so yes I will be lingering around Azeroth on totally new characters.

So as a side note,

Mistal will not return, he returned to Outlands and stirred up some trouble overthere, whatever happened to him... nobody knows.

Misjana might make her return, although she will not be like she ever was before.

So if it is okay by you people...

I will make my humble return and give ya'll a nice cake filled with enjoyable RP... if that is okay with you guys

*Hides*

Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
IT'S NOT OKAY. GO AWAY.

Welcome back, ruwendje44!
Welcome back you nubcaek!

Re-roll Mistal as a paladin.

*Trollface*
Welcome back, Mistal!

Hope you manage to cope with your workload and have some fun!