The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dual Spec and Stuff
Dual spec is currently 1000g to obtain. Could this be lowered? xD
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
I saw that today too. I was like..."Yeah...guess I will grind as a resto!"
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I know!
But the DK one is free, it seems. Or at least if you buy it in pre-escaped Acherus.

Just as a head's up, it was 1 gold pre-restart.
I vote it to be lowered to 1g again!
Since we'll be forced to choose from some options when we got approved.
Dailies,profession or dual-spec?

People with not too much time avaliable are forced to drop some things, which is a bad thing to my opinion.
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
I'd rather the dual-spec stay the price its at now. We get free skill-ups in riding and class-training. We're saving more money this way. =)
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
I see no point in charging G for dual-spec. Let's bring it back to 1g again. Or hell, make it free. A lot of us have an OOC and an IC spec anyway, myself included.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
I'm good with having one spec, and with what Lendri said, we're saving money as is. I've been told multiple times, sometimes even by myself :P, that gold is extremely easy to come by on this server. You get around 1000-2000g each time you do all the Argent Tournament dailies, so, if you want your dual spec that bad, make your first spec OOC and go make a quick round.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
The question is... -WHY-. Why sould we -even- have to do dailies to get our stuff on a RP'ing server?
The way I see it, the game mechanic known as OOC gold should not matter -at all- in a RP society. Because it doesn't have any meaning.
(09-20-2011, 06:03 AM)13kira13 Wrote: The question is... -WHY-. Why sould we -even- have to do dailies to get our stuff on a RP'ing server?
The way I see it, the game mechanic known as OOC gold should not matter -at all- in a RP society. Because it doesn't have any meaning.

It's all based on preference. Myself, I don't care for dailies, never have, likewise for leveling/questing. I do raids, dungeons, and roleplay. That's about it. The only reason Kretol has dailes and OOC Gold and even -leveling- on the server is because he wants it more Blizzlike and not Hello Kitty Level 80 Fun Time Madness roleplay server.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
Leveling and the "you can't level past level 50" thing is for keeping death knight population low, me thinks. Though it's mostly failing.
(09-20-2011, 05:59 AM)Evaszion Wrote: I'm good with having one spec, and with what Lendri said, we're saving money as is. I've been told multiple times, sometimes even by myself :P, that gold is extremely easy to come by on this server. You get around 1000-2000g each time you do all the Argent Tournament dailies, so, if you want your dual spec that bad, make your first spec OOC and go make a quick round.

Try 800 gold. And that's not counting expenses for gear and stuff to DO dailies in. You're looking at at least 3 or so days of dailies to get full gear and accessories from Dalaran + enough for dualspec.

(09-20-2011, 06:09 AM)13kira13 Wrote: Leveling and the "you can't level past level 50" thing is for keeping death knight population low, me thinks. Though it's mostly failing.

Moreso to keep the "newcomer noobie DK population" low. Grunts can make as many as they want.
(09-20-2011, 06:19 AM)CappnRob Wrote:
(09-20-2011, 05:59 AM)Evaszion Wrote: I'm good with having one spec, and with what Lendri said, we're saving money as is. I've been told multiple times, sometimes even by myself :P, that gold is extremely easy to come by on this server. You get around 1000-2000g each time you do all the Argent Tournament dailies, so, if you want your dual spec that bad, make your first spec OOC and go make a quick round.

Try 800 gold. And that's not counting expenses for gear and stuff to DO dailies in. You're looking at at least 3 or so days of dailies to get full gear and accessories from Dalaran + enough for dualspec.
Very true. The quests only generate that much gold. Only 6 or 7 were working.
Pre-restart, 8, 9 or even 10 were. Just sayin'.

(09-20-2011, 06:09 AM)13kira13 Wrote:
Quote:Leveling and the "you can't level past level 50" thing is for keeping death knight population low, me thinks. Though it's mostly failing.

Moreso to keep the "newcomer noobie DK population" low. Grunts can make as many as they want.
I know, but not anymore. Or at least now. The character switcher is broken.
(09-20-2011, 06:21 AM)13kira13 Wrote:
(09-20-2011, 06:19 AM)CappnRob Wrote:

Very true. The quests only generate that much gold. Only 6 or 7 were working.
Pre-restart, 8, 9 or even 10 were. Just sayin'.

(09-20-2011, 06:09 AM)13kira13 Wrote:
Quote:Leveling and the "you can't level past level 50" thing is for keeping death knight population low, me thinks. Though it's mostly failing.

I know, but not anymore. Or at least now. The character switcher is broken.

DK noobs are still kept out because without gruntship you can't have a level 55 character required to role a DK :P
Yes, but you need only one grunt per account to have a death knight army.
One account = 10 characters. Make a grunt, make a death knight. Make him a grunt, delete the first grunt, use the second account, once you have a grunt in it, to make death knights and transfer them to the first and other accounts.

It works like this:
Spoiler:
<Class> grunt A1 + <Class> grunt A2 + ... + <Class> grunt A<number>.
V
DK grunt A1 + DK grunt A2 + ... + DK grunt A<number>
V
Delete <class> grunt A1 + delete <class> grunt A2 + ... + delete <class> grunt A<number>
V
Transfer dk from one account to the other
v
DK army
"A" stands for account
................. WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT? Seriously..... just because it's doable doesn't mean it's plausible. I know there are players who prefer only one race or one class, but to go through that much trouble to make an army of DKs? Goddamn...

And as for the dual-speccing price drop, +1 to make it inexpensive again. It doesn't have to be 1G, but less than 1000 G. Holy crap.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alchemy Stuff Zenethen 0 626 10-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Zenethen
  Dual-Wielding! Ebenezer 6 1,437 10-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Dual-wielding for all classes? Lascivar 14 1,706 04-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Suggestion on ze Profile Checking / Other Misc. Stuff? Swinzly 30 3,536 08-12-2008, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Grakor456