The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question
I want to ask if i'm allowed to set up a raid for my Guild, CROW, and any mercenaries that join to attack Raven Hill, and slay Alistus for killing Krall. Just want to make sure this is allowed, and if it is, i'll ask Alistus if this is ok and post details about said raid.
Well, yeah. It IS allowed. I mean, there's no reason why it wouldn't. In fact, I want to watch this happen.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Alistus has a good setup in Raven Hill. Raiding there would mean both sides would suffer IC death. The only real way you know about that place In-Character is the letters from Thongo to Hawk, Keiza, and Reila. And also today Viik (you) found Zalashi's body. I'm not sure if you got away clean though.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe