The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Adventurers
<The Adventurers>

Here I am, following up on the idea of the unknown Adventurers. This guild is OOC, but will be used as a means to find other Adventurers and to create and share events.This guild is not so much an organization as a challenge, a challenge to to bring an unknown explorer and transform them into something of greatness. How will they come to this greatness, is up to their player to decide.

RULES
  • You may not select your character
When you have arrived at character selection, click create new character. A random race and class combination will be defaulted to you, this will be your character. S/he may be customized however you see fit, but you may not change race nor class.

• That character will not be bumped to level 80

I encourage you to create a profile and to play that character to its fullest, but they will not be level to 50 or 80. These characters will be played as an Adventurer, leveling form 1-80 along their comrades.

• This character will be IC from 1-80
Every quest taken, every instance run, and every mob killed will be taken as an IC action. Without a doubt, there will be OOC times, but they goal is to limit this and bring about as much RP as possible. Death will be treated as a KO or a fatal wound. This is healable by other Adventurers, but you may RP the given situation as you see fit.
  • The character will not be assisted by outside forces.
In short, no sending this character gold from your main or having them power leveled. I would prefer using items found throughout that character's adventures, but heirloom items may be acceptable. Dungeon sets are not acceptable. The reasoning of this, is that it is a challenge. Not only this, but a dungeon set will likely not be needed when rolling with a group.

GOALS

With the major rules of this guild explained, I will be moving on to the aim of this guild. Most of them will be OOC goals, such as achievements, so that it's direction is more visual.

The goals of this guild include, but are not limited to:

• Achievement aquirement
As previously stated, many goals may revolve around an achievement as a basis. These achievements will greatly vary,from 'Well Read' and 'The Green Hills of Stranglethorn,' to the dungeon mastery achievements.

• Title aquirement
And what better way to show off an Adventurer's achievements than titles? Titles such as 'The Explorer' and 'The Loremaster' easily come to mind. As our Adventurers grow in power and numbers, I hope to include more difficult titles, such as 'The Insane' or 'The Exalted.' These titles may be kept IC if it suits the character and player.

• Adventurer glorification
This concept is still new to me. I had originally planned that after an Adventurer had reached a certain status, a bard may create a song for this Adventurer. I hope that we may come together as a guild and create a song for someone's character to celebrate their glory. After it has been created, I will have a neutral bard sing songs of these characters in populated cities. We will see how these plans will pan out.

Conclusion

This guild will be aimed at creating the heroes who have helped in forging what we know as Azeroth today. They are not the cannon fodder of the forces, but most certainly not the exalted champions. They are a special brotherhood who rally under the banner of power and success. I hope that some of you would join this brotherhood and explore what the universe of Warcraft has to offer.
[Image: tumblr_m1dc8rDUHe1rn95k2o1_400.gif]
I'm up to test it, even though I pretty much doubt this will work out.
We shall see.
Really depends on how things will be RP'd out. I really just want to try something different than tavern RP and this is as far from tavern RP as you could get.
Sign me up, scotteh! I'm optimistic!
"My country is the world, my religion is to do good" - Thomas Paine

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died." - Jorah Mormont

----- Characters -----

Spoiler:
Dulcius Seregon - Mage/addict with a tendency to bore others.
Daedre Seregon - Low-born noble with a cocksure behavior.
Edric Luven - Cautious lowlife Human who will do anything for quick coin.
Sandor Deramore - A former Alliance military commander turned lost Undead soldier.
Ranzbert Spoznotch - Tad-insane Gnome Warlock with a passion for potion making and research.
Elizabeth Drakos - Stern and assertive zealot.
The guildmaster is Rorhk, an orc rogue. If you wish to contact me in-game I'll likely be on Pawn until there are enough people to really begin this whole thing. =]
I like the idea, very similar to when people reroll characters on RP Servers, you have won yourself a like, my friend.
Delta Wrote: I couldn't help but watch that with a smile. It's comparable to watching a kitten climb onto the sofa and mew excitably, as if it's just achieved something monumental.

[Image: Sasuke-gifs-uchiha-sasuke-22778910-500-220.gif]

Spoiler:
Lithdra -- Blood Elf -- 85
Aitana -- Forsaken -- 85
Kymu -- Draenei -- 85
Anrielle -- Night Elf -- 85
Kravus -- Blood Elf -- 60
Rinkata -- Troll -- 60
Nicci -- Goblin -- 60
I have no classes on Thursday and Friday, meaning a beautiful four day weekend. I've not done much to really further the guild as of yet, but I am accept any and all Adventurers. If you wish to contact me, do not hesitate to send me a PM or a whisper in-game on any of my characters. Currently, you will generally find me on Pawn. Hopefully, the guild may grow with by a few over the weekend.

Furthermore, I offer a few words. If you are tired of tavern RP or find yourself sitting around Hyjal all too often, please do try the guild out. It challenges you to adapt to a new character and really tests your resolve when having to party with a few other unknown people. I would hope this guild also would go on to perhaps forge new friendships with people you may normally not RP with.

Sincerely, Steel.
=]
Looks interesting. (Hey, look, Pawn. I POSTED)
(10-06-2011, 04:20 PM)Sprog Wrote: Looks interesting. (Hey, look, Pawn. I POSTED)

Good. Now post some more. =]

If you, or anyone else, would like to join, please send me a PM or whisper me on any of my characters. We need to grow before we can achieve great heights!
Is this guild still active?
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
No, they all took arrows to their knees. xD /Troll
[Image: Hiruma_Youichi_banner_by_cynicalkunoichi.jpg]