The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Red Rocks Re-Access
I would like to request that the OOC teleporter and some objects be re-added to Red Rocks in Mulgore (accessable from the OOC teleporter as a Horde RP location) to make it once more able to be used, period.

Right now, there is no way from the teleporter's drop-off point into the caves at Red Rocks. Nor is there a teleporter to get back from there.

Spoiler:
[Image: 1z16zrl.jpg]

I also would like to suggest/request perhaps moving it from the Horde locations to the general "RP Locations" list.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
You can actually get there by riding the Orgrimmar zeppelin to Thunder Bluff and jumping off at the right time.

But yeah, steps would be easier.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Stepping stones have been added!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Vault access ImagenAshyun 1 734 10-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Red Rocks - Requesting additions Spiky 0 564 10-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Spiky