The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Lottery Period: 10/3 - 10/9
Congratulations to the previous week's winners, Lunaxy and Uthaniel! Lunaxy won the pot of 1140 gold, and Uthaniel got the runner-up prize of 100 gold!

A new period has started for the lottery!

For information, please check this thread!

To see the ticket list, go here!
Announcing a couple days late, but still!

This past week I decided to see if interest would retain without me constantly announcing it. Whether it was just due to forgetfulness (it was only the second week, after all!) or lack of interest altogether, only one person decided to purchase tickets. :( I'll have to replan this whole thing and perhaps present something new. Maybe I'll just do something like taking all accounts that log in over a week period and do a random drawing that way, so folks can just randomly win something. We shall see.
Maybe add a counter to the side of the forum, where the new posts are, and such? Like the Kreets, for example.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lottery Period: 9/26 - 10/2 Kretol 0 808 09-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Kretol