The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SEREGON: RENEGADE'S MUST DIE!!!
Assault on Renegades!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiWafMwnxUI[/youtube]

Lord Elrohir Seregon has issued another call for mercenaries! A job must be done. Elrohir’s honor guard along with those family members who have pledged themselves to the task shall recruit mercenaries for a coming battle with renegade blood elves in Outlands. One of Lord Elrohir’s supply lines was attacked and retaliation must be swift and brutal. Top coin is being paid to those hired blades who wish to join in the fight! A powerful Magus is said to lead these renegades and he has stolen something from House Seregon that must be returned. This will be no easy task and those who attend may be seriously harmed or maimed, but whoever brings Lord Elrohir the prize shall recieve a nice payday! Also I would request the lovely help of our amazing GM's come event time for teleporting, phasing, mob dropping. Ect. However I know you all are very busy so if no one wishes to help I understand.

Event Info: This event will take place Saturday October 15th at 3 p.m. Server time.

Those invited: Any mercenary out there looking to make some coin.

Those attending: Sons of Seregon (personal honor guard), House Seregon (Family)

Event Details: The event will consist of three parts.

• Part one: Assembly, Coordination
• Part two: Movement, positioning, scouting
• Part three: Combat

The event will be attacking the renegade blood elves that reside just outside of Shatt city. They have threatened the supply lines of Lord Elrohir and made more than one attempt on his life. We will be fighting to kill as many as we can along with the head leader. However there is one objective that must be completed. One of the elven Magus’s has stolen a rare gem from Lord Elrohir. The Lord is paying five “real” IC gold coins to whoever brings this to him!
There will be a roll loot system in place, much like in retail. After the final boss battle players will roll to see who gets the item. THIS ROLL SYSTEM IS FINAL ALL WILL HAVE A CHANCE!

Combat: As always I enjoy the call out system so I will be rolling my lovely D100 in private and calling out what is needed to hit/dodge ect.

BRING YOUR SORRY SELF OUTTA THAT TAVERN AND GET INVOLVED IN ONE OF THE BEST STORYLINES AROUND!!! WAR OF THE COSMOS!!! LETS PUT EPIC BACK ON THE MAP!!!
[Image: 15.jpg]
Reminder! For those who wanna come!
[Image: 15.jpg]