The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

This stuff...again
Dreadfully sorry to everyone who I RP with regularly and all, but it appears my computer got a really bad worm and my dad had to wipe my hard-drive, so I have -nothing- on it at this point.

I will keep up on the forums, and if anyone wants to we can stay in contact via forum PM or e-mail. (Will be put at the bottom of this post) As for my characters...well...let me outline each of them down below:

Vitaly Zaitsev
Left Stormwind on a trip to Northrend for something he didn't tell anyone about. He left a note in the tavern addressed to Epsilon, with a set of keys attached to it.
Dear Epsilon,
Apologies for leaving so soon, again, but I must venture north once again. My vows of faithfulness to you, and only you, remain standing. I may not come back to Stormwind, so I signed off all the ownership to your name, so do as you wish to the tavern.

These keys lead to one of the barrels down below. It is the only hollow one, and once opened you will see an iron chest. Use the red key with the 'VZ' on it to unlock it, and inside you will find around 500 gold, along with some very precious family heirlooms left to me by my deceased parents, Light bless their souls.

Anyways, farewell Epsilon, and if I make it back alive, then till we meet again.

~Vitaly Zaitsev~

Kassuu
Left Telredor again to venture to Sporeggar, but left a note for her daughter Ranai. It has a small etherium blade attached to it, glowing in ethereal energy. It is written in Draenic, with "Azeroth" written in Common.
Ranai,
I have left for Sporeggar again. I promise when I return that we will both go to that land you like so much, Azeroth. I will be sure to bring back many things from Sporeggar!

~Kassuu~

Septimus Talah'Felo
Left Booty Bay, taking nothing but what he had on his back. He left all his inventions in his room at the Bay, leaving a note for Kazuru on the bed, being sure to lock all the various mechanisms on the door to be sure only Kazuru can get in. The note has a small purple gem on top of it, engraved with a heart and a small picture of Kazuru kissing Septimus.
Dear Kazuru,
I must venture off and have left Kat in charge of the room while you are away. She has been re-programmed to withstand much more damage and will watch you unless you leave the Bay. As long as you stay within the limits Kat will walk alongside you.
(There is a small blood mark on the paper, several more drops seen below it)
Apologies about this blood. I appear to have cut my neck somehow. Anyways, I will hopefully return soon, but if not, please take care of the little guys who love you almost as much as I do. And please stay safe.

I don't know what I'd do if I found something happened to you.
(Small tear drops can be seen marking the very bottom of the page)
Farewell Kazuru, my love, and I shall return soon!

~Septimus~

I believe that about does it! Have fun RPing without my characters!

...I mean...Miss me! <3 you all! And 'till we meet again!

E-mail: [email protected]

~GeneralDefyre~
That sucks. Well when you reinstall next, try using Microsoft Security Essentials! At least if you run windows? It's free for people who run any version of windows (registered or not, though I'm not condoning that in any way), and basically does a better job than anything else free you could be putting on it. Maybe then you won't need to suffer the hardship of a Hard Disk wipe in the future.
Thanks Kaghuros! But I have AVG installed on my computer, as well as Spybot, so it's pretty safe. I simply went to the wrong site and got some really bad worm.
I have AVG as well. I once got a virus when I had Microsoft Security Essentials, and it didn't even bat an eyelid for some reason.

Good luck reinstalling!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Oh wait...I forgot to mention in the main post, but my parents have decided to take away my admin rights and have password-protected an account -with- admin rights for my dad to use. The one I am using and can only use is limited and I can't install -anything-....So yea...I'll be gone for quite some time... If enough time passes for an update, I'll be sure to put up where my character's have gone off to.

Toodles~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dealing with things and stuff. Revan 4 971 04-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Revan
  Family stuff. raerae 6 1,260 07-27-2012, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Ural
  Blowing stuff up while you pay me to do it... NodCommando 5 1,124 05-26-2011, 07:11 AM
Last Post: aroes
  Not here 'n' stuff Torn 0 560 05-08-2010, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Torn