The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Tazzek
I guess I'll come out with this now.

Tazzek was my troll, and my slaver char. I am going to wrap up his rp soon and put the slaving on hold.

I'm leaving around the end of October and staying with Rigley until December 13. I don't wanna tie up anyone's chars in slaving, and this is mainly why I was trying to sell the slaves instead of keep them. I also had a lot of things happen last week which affected his activity.

Anyways, I plan to bring him back when I return, but I did have some questions and wanted feedback with him.

Some OOC questions:

Would you have treated the rp, or the character differently if you knew he was played by a girl?

I had originally planned to use Skipper but I felt that a human female wouldn't be taken as seriously.

Was I too brutal? Not brutal enough?

And do you think there was anything wrong with the capturing methods?

Other than that feel free to leave any thoughts and feedback. I'll try and take it into consideration when I return.
Caravan will miss him! She'll be finding other baubles for which to trade for slaves while he's gone :P
[Image: 0f084241-4e8f-4ebc-9f46-e942e4c544a8_zps7e42bd8f.jpg]
That's good.

I always found it amusing how I could threaten unruly slaves with the prospect of being sold to gnomes. c:
I only saw a lil bit of your RP but it was good from what I did see

And I had a hint it was you though I dont remember how I came to that conclusion :p
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
May have been my OOC writing style in general. I dunno.

I did let some people know but I wasn't as public about it as with my other chars.
Have fun while you're away!

Would you have treated the rp, or the character differently if you knew he was played by a girl? Nope! Tazzek is a man, man!

Was I too brutal? Not brutal enough? I think your brutality level was great, but from the two encounters I had with Tazzek the reason behind the brutality was unclear. It appeared to be a past time of his, instead of something like a grooming technique? Not sure if that's what you wanted or not, though!

And do you think there was anything wrong with the capturing methods? Nape

Other than that feel free to leave any thoughts and feedback. I'll try and take it into consideration when I return. Large scale slave cartel/ring with the IC monetary system! It could reach all kinds of storylines :)
"My country is the world, my religion is to do good" - Thomas Paine

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died." - Jorah Mormont

----- Characters -----

Spoiler:
Dulcius Seregon - Mage/addict with a tendency to bore others.
Daedre Seregon - Low-born noble with a cocksure behavior.
Edric Luven - Cautious lowlife Human who will do anything for quick coin.
Sandor Deramore - A former Alliance military commander turned lost Undead soldier.
Ranzbert Spoznotch - Tad-insane Gnome Warlock with a passion for potion making and research.
Elizabeth Drakos - Stern and assertive zealot.
"It appeared to be a past time of his, instead of something like a grooming technique?"

Pretty much, some of it was stupidity, sometimes it was to disable his slaves, but sometimes it was just done for the pure past-time of it.
Whaaat. Tazzek's a slaver.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Totally different char from Tazzok.

Totally.
OH SHOOT. Why did you name them like that...
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Because.