The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Peer Review
Hello CotH, just something nice a short from me this time around.

As many of you have seen Rigley's recent post on Criticism, I must commend him for what he's said there, for it is all too true.

From time to time I've gone about and asked my small clicks of friends how I've been doing not as a Role Player, but as a human being. I think it's about time for me to expand...

Thus CotH, I plead from you.

Be honest, how am I as a person?

Do I make you sick to your stomach?

Do I help your day?

Do I appear as an inconsiderate a**hole?

Tell me what you think, what I can improve upon. PM me it, post it here, I have no shame. I simply plead that for the love of all that is Kretol that you be honest.

Much love,
~Kril
Be honest, how am I as a person?
- You suck.

Do I make you sick to your stomach?
- Very.

Do I help your day?
- Seldom ever.

Do I appear as an inconsiderate a**hole?
- You do.

Next batch of questions, please?

<3
I think you're a total sweetheart that would bend over backwards to help people.

But...

This can have its bad points. I think you're easily swayed, and your willingness to help can prove to be detrimental to yourself. People can/will/have taken advantage of this, and it sad to see you go through it.

S'all I really have to say. Keep strong.

Edit: I am honestly starting to feel sorry for you. Man up.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
Sometimes, you do appear a bit inconsiderate to me. However, all things considered, I think that I very well deserve it. All and all, you're good 'nuff.
(10-10-2011, 12:05 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: Edit: I am honestly starting to feel sorry for you. Man up.

I also have no idea what you do. In fact, I can't really give you much more feedback beyond that because I don't think I've seen you do much at all.

It might just be the fact I'm not in the right area when it happens. Or online at the right time.
Well, I honestly had know clue who you were before you came a GM. And even after you were announced I honestly was like lolwho? not a bad thing I just didn't know you. I had -limited- conversation and admittedly ran into some of your haters and I had a disposition against you. I 'assumed' you to be rude and focused on your friends only. But that changed when I started Rping with Reigen because you were always there, and despite what you felt about my RP you always participated and even helped out during fights I was having trouble describing. I Like GM's like you, who can humble their status and just roleplay. You seem to be up for whatever, and I couldn't have done the Banquet with out you. I like Krilari the character and you portray him well. You don't bother me in the least and I've actually come to enjoy your RP on any character. I appreciate you reaching out.

I also think there are few constituents of coth who can judge you as a person. We only know what you show us, through text, maybe speech if you guys are on vent. But even then we don't know you. What I would say is the fact that you even made this post shows you are willing to improve, to change for the better to become a better GM, Player, and person all around. Thats commendable because some players should be slapped or cussed out, and thats against the rules. I don't know if somebody said something against you to make you feel you weren't doing something, but if they did ( this coming from someone who didn't know you, was biased against you, and still only RP's with you in group not directly ) [Censored] that person, because you're a good GM/Player and we need more people like you. I wouldn't say 'man up' because it takes a real man to humble himself and ask for advice. I don't know you like that but your cool as H bro, do your thing.

P.S. There was no Ass-kissing in this post, I couldn't care less about the color of your profile name. Just saying. Peace.

The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
I think you could possibly try some story lines or events here and there. They are tough to do at times, but I can't recall an event chain or story line that you did that was seen all the way through.

No one's managing the Argent Crusade at the moment and your main that you play is an Argent Paladin. Perhaps you could pick that up and do something with it? We never got to see much come out of it aside from a mission or two in between several weeks, so it'd be interesting to see an actual Argent event line.
Alright ladies and gents, round two.

Hit me with your best shot, c'mon, I have no shame.

I want the best damn feedback this side of the train tracks.