The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Weekly Tournaments and More!
Spoiler:
[Image: tgspage.png]

The Battle and Gambling Society, owned and operated by Aeus Rteschiaron, Master of Games, is planning to host weekly combat tournaments at the Gurubashi Arena!

We intend for these tournaments to happen on a regular basis at the same time on the same day/s every week or so. Before this can happen, however, I would like to take suggestions of everyone's best available times for something like this.

The Battle and Gambling Society is also planning on taking advantage of the newly implemented IC money system. For this, we have two dice games already, which I will speak more of later, but from the community, I would like to know what games you would like to see put into use by the Battle and Gambling Society. If anyone has any way to implement card games, I would also like to know.

The dice games that I spoke of before are Hazard and Dice Poker.
Both games are relatively simple, and can be learned in just a few moments. Hazard is for a single player, while Dice Poker can have multiple players.