The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Question on IC Gold
I think I read that player made events can earn people gold.

So if I'd make it an event to transport cargo from BB to some other place, would my crew and I get paid from the goblins?
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
The idea is that you ask a GM (in game or via the forums) for the currency sponsorship; pitch them the idea, what faction will ICly pay, and then if all is in order you can get paid via the GM team instead of your own pockets!

We don't want to discourage player-run events, basically; we realize that a lack of IC currency from them compared to GM events would give less incentive for attendance and that it would be unreasonable to expect an event-runner to keep up with his attendees, money-wise.

The only limitations are that the event must be ICly in the benefit/to the request of a faction (Steamwheedle, Argent Crusade, The Horde, so on), and that they must fall in the GM event price brackets of either;

20 silver for a small event

60 silver for a medium event

1 gold 50 silver for a large/important event

The price bracket could be suggested by the player, but ultimately should be decided by the GM depending on the merits of the event. Just make sure to look into this before and not after, so we can validate everything beforehand!

Does that cover your question?
Yeh. Thank you.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good places to earn a gold coin? Gaztron1 8 4,488 10-01-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Werewolf
  A question on the Scarlet Crusade (Faction Question) Toulac 8 2,527 10-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Diethe
  Re: wow gold wowgolds987 3 987 10-16-2008, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Qaza